YouTube: YouTube is a video-sharing website, created by three former PayPal employees in February 2005, on which users can upload, view and share videos. The company is based in San Bruno, California
, and uses Adobe Flash Video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety of user-generated video content, including movie clips, TV clips, and music videos, as well as amateur content such as video blogging and short original videos.
It’s links summary time again. We’ve got Kristin Cavallari, Chicago Bears, Junior Seau, New England Patriots, Angelina Jolie, The Walt Disney Company, Ashton Kutcher and YouTube all coming into the firing line!
Jay Cutler: Jay Christopher Cutler (born April 29, 1983) is an American football starting quarterback for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League
(NFL). He played football at Vanderbilt University. Cutler began his professional football career with the Denver Broncos, who selected him as the 11th overall pick of the 2006 NFL Draft. He spent three seasons with the Broncos before he was traded to the Bears in 2009.
Who’s first?? OK, it’s Kristin Cavallari and Chicago Bears …
– Kristin Cavallari Is Having A Baby Boy! from www.pinkisthenewblog.com
– Jay Cutler’s teammate spills Kristin Cavallari baby sex from www.sheknows.com
– Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler: Expecting a Boy! from www.thehollywoodgossip.com
Junior Seau doesn’t appear to have been out of the gossip magazines either:
– Junior Seau, Former National Football League Star, Dies in Apparent Suicide from www.people.com
– Junior Seau Dead: Suicide to Blame? from poponthepop.com
Brad Pitt: William Bradley “Brad” Pitt (born December 18, 1963) is an American actor and film producer. Pitt has received four Academy Award nominations and five Golden Globe Award nominations, winning one Golden Globe. He has been described as one of the world’s most attractive men, a label for which he has received substantial media attention.
The Walt Disney Company and Angelina Jolie have cropped up a fair bit too.:
– Russell Crowe invited Angelina Jolie & her kids to the UK set of ‘Les Mis’ – “to begin work on Disney’s Maleficent, newly-engaged Jolie, 36, spent Monday on a different film set with three of her six children: Maddox, 10, Pax, 8 and Zahara, 7.A source close to the family tells Us Weekly Crowe, 48, personally invited Jolie to check out filming of Les Miserables at The Pinewood Studios Group and the actress decided to bring her kids along for the day” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Buy $16 Million London Home: Report – www.people.com
Two and a Half Men: Two and a Half Men is an American television sitcom that premiered on CBS on September 22, 2003. Starring Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer, and Angus T. Jones, the show was originally about a hedonistic jingle writer, Charlie Francis Harper; his uptight brother, Alan; and Alan’s growing son, Jake. Charlie’s free-wheeling life is complicated when his brother gets divorced and moves, along with his son, into Charlie’s beach-front Malibu house. The series’ premise was revamped in the ninth season, focusing on Alan moving on with his life after the death of Charlie with help from his new best friend and housemate, Walden Schmidt (Ashton Kutcher), who is also dealing with his own troubles following a bad divorce. Alan, Walden, and Jake eventually bond, becoming close friends, forming a surrogate family unit.
Let’s finish off by taking a look at Ashton Kutcher and YouTube.
– Ashton Kutcher and Pop Chips make snacking a race issue – “Ashton Kutcher and Pop Chips had this super great idea for a commercial: Dress the Two and a Half Men star up in a variety of stereotypical outfits (complete with a “brownface” Indian man) and pretend to film a dating website commercial that has little, if anything, to do with snack food” – said www.sheknows.com
– Ashton Kutcher’s ‘Brownface’ Ad Pulled for Racist Content – yeeeah.com
Still hungry for more gossip? What about some photos…