Links, links – so many of them, so little time. Happily for you I’m here to sift through them all. Today, we’ve got posts related to all sorts of things, including John Travolta, Atlanta, Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook, Candy bar, Kanye West and Jay-Z.
First of all several sites have been writing about John Travolta and Atlanta. Why don’t we have a look:
– Some Sunday John Travolta Perverted Swirl: Meet Masseur Number 2 “John Truesdale” from bossip.com
– And Here’s John Travolta’s John Doe #2 from www.dlisted.com
– John Truesdale: Second Accuser Revealed in John Travolta Scandal from poponthepop.com
Been hearing about Facebook and chocolate treats? Snap!:
– Facebook Founder MARK ZUCKERBERG Weds Longtime Girlfriend PRISCILLA CHAN (PHOTO) – “Facebook founder MARK ZUCKERBERG has wed his longtime girlfriend PRISCILLA CHAN, celebrity news has just learned. After being engaged for almost a year, the couple finally tied the knot on Saturday in a small, intimate ceremony at the notoriously modest billionaire’s backyard in his Palo Alto home” – said anythinghollywood.com
– Billionaire Baller Matrimony-dom: Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Marries Long-Time Girlfriend Priscilla Chan – bossip.com
To finish up, what about Kanye West and Jay-Z?
– Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Want Women Backstage at Kanye’s Concerts – “Kanye West and Kim Kardashian have been sexing each other for years and mostly while they were “just friends” and dating other people, so it makes sense that Kim would be concerned. Kanye has many female friends, from stylists to women who work in fashion and Kimmy K doesn’t want them anywhere near her newest victim” – said poponthepop.com
Still want more? What about even more pix…