A lot of posts today, great isn’t it! Wilmer Valderrama, Jake Gyllenhaal, Tom Cruise and Kim Kardashian are covered!
Wilmer Valderrama: also known as Eduardo Fresco
Who’s first?? So, it’s Jake Gyllenhaal and Wilmer Valderrama …
– Jake Gyllenhaal liked Minka Kelly’s goodies from www.sheknows.com
– Minka Kelly Secretly Hooked Up With Jake Gyllenhaal from theblemish.com
The Bachelor and The Bachelorette came up rather a lot in the week as well.
– The Bachelor Pad 3 Cast: Revealed, Shameless! from www.thehollywoodgossip.com
– Bachelor Pad 3 Cast Announced from www.people.com
Empire State Building: The Empire State Building is a 102-story landmark skyscraper and American cultural icon in New York City at the intersection of Fifth Avenue and West 34th Street. It has a roof height of 1,250 feet (381 meters), and with its antenna spire included, it stands a total of 1,454 ft (443.2 m) high. Its name is derived from the nickname for New York, the Empire State. It stood as the world’s tallest building for 40 years, from its completion in 1931 until construction of the World Trade Center’s North Tower was completed in 1972. Following the September 11 attacks in 2001, the Empire State Building was again the tallest building in New York (although it was no longer the tallest in the world). Once the new One World Trade Center is completed, the Empire State Building will once again be demoted to second tallest building in New York.
Next are Tom Cruise and Dog.:
– Tom Cruise was “roasted” by the Friar’s Club, but no one said anything bad about him – “Tom Cruise is still filming scenes for Oblivion at the foot of the Empire State Building, and I just couldn’t resist posting this photo of Tom gazing up at the building with a look on his face that just says, “Damn it, these lifts aren’t quite tall enough .”” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Tom Cruise’s Friars Club honors served sans roast – www.sheknows.com
– Tom Cruise: I’m Happy with Three Kids – www.people.com
Why don’t we finish off with a look at Kim Kardashian and Facebook.
– Oprah Winfrey “Leveled” by Kim Kardashian Interview, Response – “So it’s come down to this for Oprah Winfrey: In a shallow, transparent attempt yet to save her dying network, the talk show queen has posted a message on her Facebook page that makes her upcoming interview with Kim Kardashian and kompany sound like the event of the century” – said www.thehollywoodgossip.com
– Oprah Winfrey Grills Kardashians on Kim’s Brief Marriage – www.people.com
Still left wanting even more goss? What about some photos…
Iceland: Iceland Listeni/ˈaɪslənd/ (Icelandic: Ísland, IPA: ; see Names for Iceland), sometimes officially called Republic of Iceland by foreign authorities and sometimes its counterpart Lýðveldið Ísland in Icelandic (for example this is a part of the name of the Constitution of Iceland, Stjórnarskrá lýðveldisins Íslands). It is a Nordic European island country in the North Atlantic Ocean, on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. The country has a population of about 320,000 and a total area of 103000 km2 (unknown operator: u’strong’ sq mi). The capital and the largest city is Reykjavík, with the surrounding areas in the southwestern region of the country being home to two-thirds of the country’s population. Iceland is volcanically and geologically active. The interior mainly consists of a plateau characterised by sand fields, mountains and glaciers, while many glacial rivers flow to the sea through the lowlands. Iceland is warmed by the Gulf Stream and has a temperate climate despite a high latitude just outside the Arctic Circle.