Loads of links today, you lucky people! Rihanna, Tom Cruise and Ralph Lauren are all covered!
Firstly various blogs have been talking about National Enquirer and Scientology Let’s take a peek:
– Tom Cruise threatens to sue The Enquirer over their “Tom is a monster” cover from www.celebitchy.com
– In White Folks News: Tom Cruise’s Attorney Threatens National Enquirer Over “House Of Horrors” Cover Indicating Abuse from bossip.com
Rihanna and Barbados came up rather a lot this week too.
– BACK IN GOOD SPIRITS: Rihanna Has Some Drinks & Water Fun In Barbados from theybf.com
– Angelina Jolie banned her children from listening to Rihanna’s filthy music from www.celebitchy.com
– Rihanna’s record label plans intervention for drug and alcohol addictions from sandrarose.com
Next up are Tom Cruise and Scientologist.:
– Is Scientology changing the rules for Tom Cruise by letting him maintain contact with Suri? – “There’s plenty of Scientology-related Tom Cruise news today, but first let’s focus on the latest from his ex-auditor, Marty Rathbun” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Tom Cruise SLAMS National Enquirer “House of Horrors” Story, Demands Retraction OR ELSE – www.thehollywoodgossip.com
– Tom Cruise Can Read Minds Now – theblemish.com
To finish, what about Ralph Lauren and China?
– Ralph Lauren’s Chinese-made Olympic uniforms cause controversy: ‘too French’? – “Of course, I also feel bad for the athletes because they’re being forced to wear these awful Ralph Lauren uniforms. A few days ago, the new uniforms were revealed on the Today show, and ever since then, no one can shut up about how awful they are” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Ralph Lauren and “Uniformgate:” Olympic design scandal! – www.sheknows.com
Not enough for you? What about some more snaps…