Zac Efron: Zachary David Alexander “Zac” Efron (born October 18, 1987) is an American actor and singer. He began acting professionally in the early 2000s and became known with his lead roles in the Disney Channel Original Movie High School Musical, the WB series Summerland, and the 2007 film version of the Broadway musical Hairspray. Efron has since starred in the films 17 Again, Me and Orson Welles, Charlie St. Cloud, New Year’s Eve, and The Lucky One.
It’s links summary time yet again. We’ve got LeBron James, Janet Jackson, Blake Lively, Nicole Kidman and Zac Efron all coming under the microscope!
Dominique Dawes: Dominique Margaux Dawes (born November 20, 1976, in Silver Spring, Maryland) is a retired United States artistic gymnast. She was 10-year member of the U.S. national gymnastics team, the 1994 U.S. all-around senior National Champion, a three-time Olympian, a World Championships silver medalist and a member of the gold-medal winning “Magnificent Seven” at the 1996 Summer Olympics. Dawes is also notable as being the first African-American woman to win an individual Olympic medal in artistic gymnastics, and the first black person of any nationality or gender to win an Olympic gold medal in gymnastics. She is also one of only three female American gymnasts, along with Muriel Grossfeld and Linda Metheny-Mulvihill, to compete in three Olympics and was part of three Olympic medal-winning teams: Barcelona 1992 (bronze), Atlanta 1996 (gold), and Sydney 2000 (bronze). Dawes is the first female gymnast to be a part of three Olympic medal winning teams since Lyudmila Turischeva won gold in Mexico City (1968), Munich (1972), and Montreal (1976), Polina Astakhova and Larisa Latynina won gold in Melbourne (1956), Rome (1960) and Tokyo (1964), Věra Čáslavská won silver in Rome (1960), Tokyo (1964) and Mexico City (1968). Since Dawes, Svetlana Khorkina is the only gymnast to accomplish this feat, winning silver in Atlanta (1996) and Sydney (2000), and bronze in Athens (2004).
Let’s start with a look at the blogs that have been discussing LeBron James and U.S.:
– Lebron James Causes Media Storm After Asking Olympic Swimmer Out To Dinner from necolebitchie.com
– Lebron James, Chris Paul And Carmelo Anthony PARTY IT UP In London + Dominique Dawes Responds To Critics Saying “Fab Five” Trumps Magnificent Seven from theybf.com
– Isn’t He Engaged??? Lebron Tries To Get A Swirly Dinner Date With Olympic Swimmer Lauren Perdue from bossip.com
We’ve seen quite a few mentions of Janet Jackson and Paris as well.
– Jermaine Jackson Regrets Family Feud; Calls for ‘Peace’ from sandrarose.com
– Diana Ross to sign off on Jackson custody agreement from www.sheknows.com
Gucci and Blake Lively have come up quite a lot too.:
– Blake Lively mumbles and model-struts in her Gucci commercial: awful or hot? – “A month ago, we saw the first print ad for Blake Lively’s latest campaign – she’s the face of Gucci’s new perfume, Premiere” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Blake Lively Stuns in Gucci Fragrance Ad – www.thehollywoodgossip.com
The Paperboy: The Paperboy is a 1995 novel published by American author Pete Dexter.
Why don’t we finish off by taking a look at Nicole Kidman and Zac Efron.
– Nicole Kidman goes trashy, crazy in ‘The Paperboy’: deliciously awful? – “What happened to Nicole Kidman’s career?” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Here’s A Half-Naked Zac Efron Dancing With A Skanky Nicole Kidman In The Rain – www.dlisted.com
But hold on … there’s more … the best of the photos…