Hi peeps, another links roundup for you here. We’ll be covering a lot of topics, including Academy Award Pistorius, Barack Obama, Jennifer Lopez and Benjamin Millepied.
Blade Runner: Blade Runner is a 1982 American science fiction film directed by Ridley Scott and starring Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer, and Sean Young. The screenplay, written by Hampton Fancher and David Peoples, is loosely based on the novel Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick.
Who’s up first? OK, it’s Oscar Pistorius and Blade Runner …
– For The Ladies: Would You Hit Double-Amputee Oscar Pistorious?? from bossip.com
– Oscar Pistorius, Double Amputee, Advances to 400 Meter Semifinals from www.thehollywoodgossip.com
We have seen quite a few mentions of Barack Obama and God as well.
– Nas Talks To Michael Eric Dyson About Barack Obama, Calls Social Media The Devil [VIDEO] from bossip.com
American Idol: The ninth season of American Idol premiered on January 12, 2010, on Fox. Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson and Kara DioGuardi have all returned as judges, and Ellen DeGeneres has permanently replaced Paula Abdul as the fourth judge. Idol Gives Back also returned this season and was held on April 21, 2010, during the top seven results show. The top 24 semi-finals format used in the fourth through seventh seasons also returned this season. This will be Simon Cowell’s last season judging on American Idol.
Jennifer Lopez and American Idol have been mentioned quite a lot too.:
– Jennifer Lopez “is absolutely going to break up with Casper Smart”: Yay! – “The Kristen Stewart-Rupert Sanders cheating scandal had one unexpected consequence: it made the other tabloids super-angry that they hadn’t exposed some huge scandal, so the other tabloids began going after Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Jennifer Lopez: Irritated with Casper Smart? – www.thehollywoodgossip.com
Big Sur: Big Sur is a sparsely populated region of the Central Coast of California where the Santa Lucia Mountains rise abruptly from the Pacific Ocean. The name “Big Sur” is derived from the original Spanish-language “el sur grande”, meaning “the big south”, or from “el país grande del sur”, “the big country of the south”. The terrain offers stunning views, making Big Sur a popular tourist destination. Big Sur’s Cone Peak is the highest coastal mountain in the contiguous 48 states, ascending nearly a mile (5,155 feet/1571 m) above sea level, only three miles (4.8 km) from the ocean.
Finally, how about Benjamin Millepied and Wedding?
– Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied were married in a traditional Jewish ceremony – “Six months after very quietly debuting wedding bands at the 2012 Oscars, Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied exchanged marital vows in a Jewish ceremony at a private home near Big Sur, Calif., Us Weekly can exclusively confirm” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Natalie Portman Marries Benjamin Millepied – www.people.com
Still hungry for even more gossip? How about some photos…