Hi peeps, yet another links roundup for you today. We’ll be covering a lot of topics, including Rihanna, Rita Ora, Chris Brown (American entertainer), Barack Obama and Big Bird.
Rita Ora: also known as Rita,Rita Sahat?iu Ora
Who’s first?? So, it’s Rihanna and Rita Ora …
– Chris Brown (American entertainer) OFFICIALLY Reveals He Broke Up With Karrueche Over Rihanna from theybf.com
– Case Of The Ex: Chris Brown And Rihanna Spotted Together At Camels Barclay Center Show from bossip.com
– PHOTOS: Chris Brown and Rihanna are BACK TOGETHER! from icydk.com
Chris Brown doesn’t seem to have been out of the gossip magazines either:
– Chris Brown releases drunk video: ‘I’m not trying to be a dog, none of that’ from www.celebitchy.com
– Fist Brown & RiRi Are Back Together, Pretty Much from www.dlisted.com
– WATCH: Chris Brown releases bizarre drunk video, asks “Is there such thing as loving two people?” from icydk.com
Big Bird: Big Bird is a protagonist of the children’s television show Sesame Street. Officially performed by Caroll Spinney since 1969,he is an eight-foot two-inch (249?cm) tall bright primrose-yellow bird. He can roller skate,ice skate,dance,sing,write poetry,draw and even ride a unicycle. But despite this wide array of talents,he is prone to frequent misunderstandings,on one occasion even singing the alphabet as one big long word (from the song called “ABC-DEF-GHI,” pronounced “ab-keddef-gajihkel-monop-quristuv-wixyz”),pondering what it could ever mean. He lives in a large nest behind the 123 Sesame Street brownstone (which had to be completely rebuilt during Season 32 after it was destroyed by a hurricane) and he has a teddy bear named Radar,after Walter “Radar” O’Reilly of M*A*S*H,who had a teddy bear and was also lovably naive and innocent. Radar was given to Big Bird by Gary Burghoff when he guest-starred on the show. Later on,however,it was said that Big Bird got the bear as a gift from Mr. Hooper.
Next are Barack Obama and Big Bird.:
– Watch: Chris Mathhews’ Pissed At Obama’s Debate Performance [Video] – “Chris Matthews railed against Barack Obama’s performance during the presidential debate on Wednesday night” – said bossip.com
– Obama and Romney trade zingers in first presidential debate – www.sheknows.com
Still left wanting even more gossip? What about some photographs…
Breezy: Breezy is a 1973 American romantic drama film,starring William Holden and Kay Lenz. It was written by Jo Heims,and was the third film directed by Clint Eastwood,who appears uncredited as a man in crowd on a pier.