: also known as Kesha Rose,Kesha Rose Sebert
Links, links – so many of them, so little time. Luckily for you I’m on hand to dig through them all. Now, we’ve got posts to do with all sorts of things, such as Kesha, Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj and Rihanna.
Vibe (magazine): Vibe is a music and entertainment magazine founded by producer Quincy Jones. The publication predominantly features R&B and hip-hop music artists,actors and other entertainers. After shutting down production in Summer 2009,Vibe was purchased by the private equity investment fund InterMedia Partners and is now issued quarterly with double covers,with a larger online presence,aided by the Vibe LifeStyle Network,a group of entertainment/music websites under the Vibe brand. The magazine’s target demographic is predominantly young,urban followers of hip-hop culture. The magazine owed its success to featuring a broader range of interests than its closest competitors The Source and XXL which focus more narrowly on rap music,or the rock & pop-centric Rolling Stone and Spin. As of 2007,Vibe had a circulation of approximately 800,000. Advertisers ran the gamut from record labels to fashion houses to various cognac brands.
Who’s first?? OK, it’s Vibe (magazine) and Kesha Rose Sebert …
– Ke$ha marks a first for Vibe magazine from www.sheknows.com
Justin Bieber: also known as Justin,Justin Drew Bieber
We have seen quite a few mentions of Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj too.
– JUSTIN BIEBER’s Stolen “Personal Footage” Revealed To Be “Beauty And A Beat” Music Video (VIDEO) from anythinghollywood.com
– Calm down, there is no Justin Bieber sex tape from www.sheknows.com
Rihanna: also known as Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Next up are Rihanna and Vogue (magazine) :
– Rihanna Reveals Her Own VOGUE November 2012 Cover – “Rihanna Reveals Her Own VOGUE November 2012 Cover Rihanna just made her dream come true…twice” – said theybf.com
– Rihanna ‘Red Hot’ On The Cover Of Vogue November 2012 – necolebitchie.com
Still left wanting even more goss? How about some photos…