It’s links roundup time once more. We’ve got Jay-Z, Barack Obama, Rihanna, Chris Brown (American entertainer) and Justin Timberlake all coming under the microscope!
Why don’t we start with a glance at the sites that have been talking about Jay-Z and Barack Obama:
– President Obama Shares PARENTING ADVICE He Gave Jay-Z, Says Beyonce & Michelle Are “Good Friends” from theybf.com
– Beyonce and Jay-z Take In A Battery Park Dinner from necolebitchie.com
– Jigga What? Harvard University Tells Black Girl She Can’t List Jay-Z As A Role Model On College Application, Can Rappers Be Role Models? from bossip.com
We’ve seen a number of mentions of Rihanna and Chris Brown (American entertainer) as well.
– Rihanna And Chris Brown Go Public At Qubeey Launch from necolebitchie.com
– Rihanna & Chris Brown GET KISSY At His “Qubeey” EVENT from theybf.com
– Photos of the Day: Rihanna and CB partying in LA from sandrarose.com
Been reading about Justin Timberlake and Jackson, Wyoming? Us too:
– Matrimony-dom: Justin Timberfake And Jessica “Nice Cakes” Biel Spent A Record $6.5 Million On Italian Wedding! – “Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel’s Italian Wedding Cost $6.5 Million Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are married now and it was no cheap affair, in fact, RadarOnline.com has learned the nuptials were one of the most expensive in celebrity wedding history” – said bossip.com
– JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE And JESSICA BIEL Tie The Knot – anythinghollywood.com
Still want more? What about some more photos…