Adele (singer): also known as Adele Laurins Blue,Adele Laurie Blue Adkins
Links, links – so many of them, so little time. Luckily for you I’m on hand to dig through them all. Now, we’ve got discussions related to all sorts of things, such as Adele (singer), Michael Lohan and Kristen Stewart.
Trademark: A trademark,trade mark,or trade-mark is a distinctive sign or indicator used by an individual,business organization,or other legal entity to identify that the products or services to consumers with which the trademark appears originate from a unique source,and to distinguish its products or services from those of other entities. A trademark may be designated by the following symbols: ? (for an unregistered trade mark,that is,a mark used to promote or brand goods) ? (for an unregistered service mark,a mark used to promote or brand services) ? (for a registered trademark) A trademark is typically a name,word,phrase,logo,symbol,design,image,or a combination of these elements. There is also a range of non-conventional trademarks comprising marks which do not fall into these standard categories,such as those based on color,smell,or sound. The owner of a trademark may initiate legal proceedings for trademark infringement to prevent unauthorized use of that trademark. Most countries require formal registration of a trademark in order to pursue this type of action. A few countries,including the United States,recognize common law trademark rights,which means action can be taken for trademark that is in use but not registered. In the United States,registration is not required,but it increases the legal protections offered to the trademark holder. The term trademark is also used informally to refer to any distinguishing attribute by which an individual is readily identified,such as the well-known characteristics of celebrities. When a trademark is used in relation to services rather than products,it may sometimes be called a service mark,particularly in the United States.
Who shall we look at first?? Well, it’s Trademark and Boston …
– U.S. government denies Blue Ivy trademark on her name from www.sheknows.com
– Beyonce and Jay Z lose battle to trademark Blue Ivy’s name from sandrarose.com
United Kingdom: also known as United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
We’ve seen quite a few mentions of Adele (singer) and the United Kingdom too.
– Adele had a baby boy! from popbytes.com
– ADELE Welcomes Baby Boy With Boyfriend SIMON KONECKI from anythinghollywood.com
Next up are Michael Lohan and TMZ.com :
– Good Luck With That, Michael Lohan – “With a TMZ cameraman and a reporter from Radar at his side, Michael Lohan tried and failed to get Lindsay Lohan into rehab on Friday” – said www.dlisted.com
– More Lindsay Lohan Drama – yeeeah.com
– Does Lindsay Lohan need an intervention? – popbytes.com
: also known as ??? ? Tokyo Metropolis
Why don’t we finish up by taking a look at Sydney and Kristen Stewart.
– Robert Pattinson looks sparkly in Sydney: ‘I hate people but I love dogs’ – “We finally got some of these photos of Robert Pattinson in Sydney, Australia” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Kristen Stewart Goes To Tokyo, Robert Pattinson Goes To Sydney – www.dlisted.com
But wait … there’s more … the best of the pix…