Justin Bieber: also known as Justin,Justin Drew Bieber
A lot of posts today, you lucky people! Justin Bieber, Halle Berry, Rihanna and Chris Brown (American entertainer) are covered!
Baby (Justin Bieber song): “Baby” is a song by Canadian recording artist Justin Bieber. It was released as the lead single from the latter half of Bieber’s debut album,My World 2.0. The track was written by Bieber with Christopher “Tricky” Stewart and Terius “The-Dream” Nash,both of whom worked with Bieber on “One Time”,and also by R&B singer Christina Milian and labelmate,rapper Ludacris. It was available for digital download on January 18,2010. The song received airplay directly after release,officially impacting mainstream and rhythmic radio on January 26,2010. The song is uptempo R&B,blending together dance-pop and hip-hop elements,while using influences of doo-wop music. The song has received positive reviews from critics who complimented the song’s effective lyrics and chorus,and commended Ludacris’ part and the song’s ability to have an urban twist. The song was a commercial success,peaking at number one in France,and charting in the top ten of the United Kingdom,Canada,the United States,Australia,Norway,Japan,Ireland,Hungary,Belgium (Flanders),Slovakia,and New Zealand. The accompanying music video takes place in a mall/bowling-alley setting. The video features several cameos such as Drake and Lil Twist,in which Bieber chases after a girl. In July 2010,the video became the most viewed video in YouTube history. Bieber performed the song several times,including Saturday Night Live,and the ninth season of American Idol. Bieber also performed an acoustic rendition of the remix version with Drake at the 2010 Juno Awards. The official remix in the United Kingdom features British hip-hop artist Chipmunk.
Firstly a lot of blogs have been talking about Justin Bieber and Baby (Justin Bieber song) Let’s take a look:
– PSY’s “Gangnam Style” Beats JUSTIN BIEBER’s “Baby” For Most Viewed YouTube Video from anythinghollywood.com
– Psy steals top YouTube title from Justin Bieber from www.sheknows.com
Halle Berry: also known as Maria Halle Berry
Halle Berry doesn’t seem to have been out of the gossip magazines either:
– Baby Daddy Drama: Catch Fade Gabe’s Brawl With Halle Berry’s French Boo Hurts His Chances Of Keeping Nahla In Cali from bossip.com
– [Photo] Halle’s Baby Daddy Emerges After The Fight With Her Fianc from necolebitchie.com
– It’s business as usual for Halle Berry from www.sheknows.com
Germany: also known as Federal Republic of Germany
Chris Brown (American entertainer) and Rihanna have cropped up a fair bit too.:
– CHRIS BROWN And DRAKE Off The Hook In Nightclub Brawl – “CHRIS BROWN and DRAKE are completely off the hook in the wild nightclub brawl that they were allegedly involved in last summer in New York, according to the latest Hollywood news” – said anythinghollywood.com
– STILL CHILLIN’: Chris Brown & Rihanna Still COUPLED UP In Germany For “Carpe Diem” Concert – theybf.com
I Dream of Jeannie: I Dream of Jeannie is an American sitcom with a fantasy premise. The show starred Barbara Eden as a 2,000-year-old genie,and Larry Hagman as an astronaut who becomes her master,with whom she falls in love and eventually marries. Produced by Screen Gems,the show originally aired from September 1965 to May 1970 with new episodes,and through September 1970 with season repeats,on NBC. The show ran for five seasons and produced 139 episodes. The first season consisted of 30 episodes filmed in black and white.
Why don’t we wind up by taking a look at Dallas and I Dream of Jeannie.
– Larry Hagman, better known as J.R. Ewing of Dallas, dead at 81 – “Ewing from the TV show Dallas, has died, according to his family” – said www.sheknows.com
– DALLAS STAR LARRY HAGMAN DEAD AT 81 YEARS – www.timessquaregossip.com
Not enough for you? What about even more pix…