Hi peeps, yet another links overview for you today. We’ll be going over lots of topics, including Barack Obama, Nicki Minaj, Charlize Theron and Selena Gomez.
Let’s begin with a look at the places that have been writing about Barack Obama and New York City:
– The Side-Eye: Money Mitt And Lyin’ Ryan Swagger Jack President Obama’s 2008 Campaign Slogan – “We Believe In Change And Hope” from bossip.com
Nicki Minaj and Twitter, Inc. came up quite a bit this week as well.
– Chris Brown’s Mom DEFENDS His Halloween Costume + Alicia Keys‘ NEW “Girl On Fire” VIDEO FT. Nicki Minaj from theybf.com
– Nicki Minaj Tells Alan Carr That Justin Bieber Has A “Little Thing” And Puts Some “Cream” In Her Mouth! [Video] from bossip.com
Been hearing about Charlize Theron and Us Weekly? Snap!:
– Did Alex Skarsgard go all the way to Namibia to bang Charlize Theron? – “In the spring of this year, tabloids were excitedly reporting that Charlize Theron and Alex Skarsgard were definitely hooking up” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Are Alex Skarsgard and Charlize Theron hooking up halfway across the world? – icydk.com
To finish, how about Selena Gomez and State of Texas?
– Selena Gomez, if she had stayed in Texas: ‘I’m sure I’d have two children by now’ – “Selena Gomez covers the December 2012 edition of Glamour (magazine) Magazine” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Selena Gomez covers the December issue of Glamour Magazine! – icydk.com
Still want more? How about extra snaps…