Today (NBC program): Today (also referred to as The Today Show) is an American breakfast television show that airs every morning on NBC. Debuting on January 14,1952,it was the first of its genre on American television and in the world. The show is also the fourth-longest running American television series. Originally a two-hour program on weekdays,it expanded to Sundays (currently one hour) in 1987 and Saturdays (two hours) in 1992. The weekday broadcast expanded to three hours in 2000,and a fourth hour launched in 2007. Today’s dominance was virtually unchallenged by the other networks until the late 1980s,when it was overtaken by ABC’s Good Morning America. Today retook the Nielsen ratings lead the week of December 11,1995,and held onto that position for 852 consecutive weeks,until the week of April 9,2012. In 2002,Today was ranked #17 on TV Guide’s 50 Greatest TV Shows of All Time.
Links, links – so many of them, so little time. Fortunately for you I’m here to dig through them all. Today (NBC program) we’ve got blog posts related to all sorts, including Jermaine Jackson, Robert Pattinson and Rihanna.
Last Name: “Last Name” is the title of a song composed by country singer Carrie Underwood,Hillary Lindsey and Luke Laird. It is the third single from Underwood’s second studio album,Carnival Ride. It was released in the United States on April 7,2008,by which point the song had already charted. At the 51st Grammy Awards,the song won Underwood her third consecutive Grammy award for “Best Female Country Vocal Performance”. It has sold 1,078,000 copies to date.
First of all plenty of sites have been talking about Jermaine Jackson and Los Angeles County, California Let’s have a look:
– The Side-Eye: Jermaine Jackson Files Official Request To Change His Last Name To “Jacksun” from bossip.com
– Jermaine Jackson Changing His Name To from allieiswired.com
Fashion Show: The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is an annual fashion show sponsored by Victoria’s Secret,a brand of lingerie and sleepwear. Victoria’s Secret uses the show to promote and market its goods in high-profile settings. The show features some of the world’s leading fashion models such as current Victoria’s Secret Angels Adriana Lima,Alessandra Ambrosio,Miranda Kerr,Doutzen Kroes,Behati Prinsloo,Candice Swanepoel,Chanel Iman,Erin Heatherton,Lily Aldridge,and Lindsay Ellingson. American network television broadcasts the show during prime time. The first few shows in the 1990s were held in the days preceding Valentine’s Day to promote the brand for this holiday. They were not aired on national television. In 1999 and 2000 the show was webcast. Beginning in 2001,the shows were moved ahead of the Christmas holiday season. Also in 2001,the show made its network television broadcast on ABC,though in all subsequent years,it has been broadcast on CBS. The show has been held at a variety of locations in different cities including Miami,Los Angeles,and Cannes. The first four shows were held at the Plaza Hotel in New York City
,but since it has become a televised event it has most often been held at the Lexington Avenue Armory in New York City. The show is a lavish event with elaborate costumed lingerie,varying music by leading entertainers,and set design according to the different themes running within the show. The show attracts hundreds of celebrities and entertainers,with special performers and acts every year. Each year,twenty to forty of the world’s top fashion models are selected to perform in the fashion show. In a typical year,this includes about a half dozen women under contract to the company,known as Victoria’s Secret Angels,who help publicize the event. The giant angel wings worn by the models,as well as other wings of various forms and sizes such as butterfly,peacock,or devil wings,have become emblematic of the Victoria’s Secret brand.
Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show doesn’t appear to have been out of the gossip magazines either:
– Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: The weighty Angel woes from www.sheknows.com
– Who Looked More Bangin At The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show? [Over 35 Photos Inside!] from bossip.com
– The 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Was Last Night from theblemish.com
Robert Pattinson: also known as Robert Thomas Pattinson,Robert Thomas
Been reading about Robert Pattinson and Twilight? Same here:
– Robert Pattinson manages to dodge questions about K-Stew on ‘Today’ – “Here are some additional photos from Robert Pattinson’s God-awful L’Uomo Vogue pictorial” – said www.celebitchy.com
– In White Folks News: Robert Pattinson Claps Back Over Kristen Stewart Question – “Is It In Your Contract To Ask That?” – bossip.com
– Robert Pattinson’s interesting gothic photo shoot! – icydk.com
Runway: According to ICAO a runway is a “defined rectangular area on a land aerodrome prepared for the landing and takeoff of aircraft. ” Runways may be a man-made surface (often asphalt,concrete,or a mixture of both) or a natural surface.
Finally it’s Rihanna and New York City.
– Rihanna SEXES IT UP On The Runway & Pink Carpet At The 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show – “Rihanna SEXES IT UP On The Runway & Pink Carpet At The 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Pop singer Rihanna was Unapologetic about doing what she does best last night–selling her sex appeal” – said theybf.com
– Rihanna Rocks The Runway For The Victoria Secret Fashion Show – necolebitchie.com
– Rihanna Performs at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show – yeeeah.com
Still left wanting more goss? How about some pix…