When celebs collide – it’s time for our look through the most interesting blog posts. Several intriguing articles for you here, among them posts to do with LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian, Jennifer Lawrence and Fiona Apple.
Eddie Cibrian: also known as Eddie,Edward Carl Cibrian
First up a number of blogs seem to have been writing about LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian. Why don’t we take a peek:
– LeAnn Rimes Is Trying To Have A Band-Aid Baby from www.dlisted.com
– Is Eddie Cibrian looking for a way out of his marriage to LeAnn Rimes? from www.celebitchy.com
The Hunger Games: The Hunger Games is a young adult novel written by American television writer and novelist Suzanne Collins. It was first published on September?14,2008,by Scholastic,in hardcover. It is written in the voice of 16-year-old Katniss Everdeen,who lives in a post-apocalyptic world in the country of Panem where the countries of North America once existed. The Capitol,a highly advanced metropolis,holds hegemony over the rest of the nation. The Hunger Games are an annual event in which one boy and one girl aged?12 to 18?from each of the 12?districts surrounding the Capitol are selected by lottery to compete in a televised battle until only one person is left. The book has been released as a paperback and also as an audiobook and e-book. The Hunger Games had an initial print of 200,000?? twice doubled from the original 50,000. Since its initial release,the novel has been translated into 26 languages and rights of production have been sold in 38?countries. The book received mostly positive feedback from major reviewers and authors. The Hunger Games is the first novel in The Hunger Games trilogy,followed by Catching Fire,published on September 1,2009,and Mockingjay,published on August?24,2010. A film adaptation,co-written and co-produced by Collins herself and directed by Gary Ross,was released worldwide on March?23,2012.
Jennifer Lawrence and The Hunger Games came up quite a lot in the week too.
– JENNIFER LAWRENCE Blames HONEY BOO BOO For Her Car Accident (VIDEO) from anythinghollywood.com
– Jennifer Lawrence: Learning to dance was like “treading water” from www.sheknows.com
United States: also known as United States of America
Been hearing about Fiona Apple and the United States? Same here:
– Fiona Apple cancels South American leg of tour to take care of her dying dog, Janet – “These are some photos of Fiona Apple in 2006 because – let’s face it – the discussion got a bit heated last time the topic of Fiona came up in regard to her 2012 thin frame, and this story has a vastly different focus and one that I believe few of you would argue about in terms of subject matter” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Fiona Apple Cancels Her Tour For Dying Dog – allieiswired.com
Dog: The domestic dog (Canis lupus familiaris),is a subspecies of the gray wolf (Canis lupus),a member of the Canidae family of the mammilian order Carnivora. The term “domestic dog” is generally used for both domesticated and feral varieties. The dog may have been the first animal to be domesticated,and has been the most widely kept working,hunting,and companion animal in human history. The word “dog” may also mean the male of a canine species,as opposed to the word “bitch” for the female of the species. The present lineage of dogs was domesticated from gray wolves about 15,000 years ago. Remains of domesticated dogs have been found in Siberia and Belgium from about 33,000 years ago. None of these early domestication lineages seem to have survived the Last Glacial Maximum. Although mDNA suggest a split between dogs and wolves around 100,000 years ago no specimens predate 33,000 years ago that are clearly morphologically domesticated dog. Dogs’ value to early human hunter-gatherers led to them quickly becoming ubiquitous across world cultures. Dogs perform many roles for people,such as hunting,herding,pulling loads,protection,assisting police and military,companionship,and,more recently,aiding handicapped individuals. This impact on human society has given them the nickname “Man’s Best Friend” in the Western world. In some cultures,dogs are also source of meat. In 2001,there were estimated to be 400?million dogs in the world. Most breeds of dogs are at most a few hundred years old,having been artificially selected for particular morphologies and behaviors by people for specific functional roles. Through this selective breeding,the dog has developed into hundreds of varied breeds,and shows more behavioral and morphological variation than any other land mammal. For example,height measured to the withers ranges from a 2 inches (51?mm) in the Chihuahua to a 2 feet (0.61?m) in the Irish Wolfhound; color varies from white through grays (usually called “blue”) to black,and browns from light (tan) to dark (“red” or “chocolate”) in a wide variation of patterns; coats can be short or long,coarse-haired to wool-like,straight,curly,or smooth. It is common for most breeds to shed this coat.
Why don’t we wind up with a look at South America and Facebook.
– Fiona Apple Cancels Her South American Tour To Take Care Of Her Dying Dog Friend – “South America isn’t going to see Fiona Apple for a while, because she has pressed pause on her planned tour there and is staying in California with her best friend Janet the dog” – said www.dlisted.com
– Fiona Apple issues four-page apology to South America – www.sheknows.com
Still left wanting more goss? What about some photos…