Blaine Anderson: Blaine Anderson is a fictional character from the American musical comedy-drama television series Glee. Played by Darren Criss,Blaine was introduced in the sixth episode of the second season as the openly gay lead singer of the Dalton Academy Warblers,a rival show choir to New Directions,the show’s primary musical group. Blaine initially served as a mentor for New Directions member Kurt Hummel. Chemistry between the two,combined with fan support for the couple,led series co-creator Ryan Murphy to pair them romantically. Their relationship has been well received by critics,and they have been named “one of the most beloved TV couples of the millennium” by Jarett Wieselman of the New York
Post. At the beginning of the third season,Blaine transfers to McKinley High and joins New Directions; concurrently,Criss was promoted from recurring guest star to the show’s main cast. Criss auditioned for Glee several times before being cast as Blaine,including for the lead role of Finn Hudson. He believed he would be ill-suited to that character,but identifies with Blaine,having been raised among the “gay community”. He plays Blaine as charismatic and confident,and finds his youthful self-acceptance a fitting counter-point to common media portrayals of gay characters. As the Warblers’ lead vocalist,Blaine has performed a number of songs on the television series. His first,a cover version of “Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry,became the fastest-selling Glee single,reached number eight on the Billboard Hot 100,and was certified gold in the U.S. Tracks by the Warblers have sold over 1.3?million copies. The songs became popular enough to warrant a Warbler soundtrack album,Glee: The Music Presents the Warblers. Blaine has received mostly positive reviews from critics; Criss has been awarded a Rising Star accolade from the Gay and Lesbian Entertainment Critics Association for his portrayal. While the Blaine?Kurt (“Klaine”) relationship has been met with acclaim,an episode storyline in which Blaine questioned his sexuality attracted negative reviews for trivializing his previous characterization as a confident homosexual.
When celebs collide – it’s time for our look through the most interesting links. Plenty of fascinating titbits for you here, including posts related to Jennifer Lawrence, Blaine Anderson and Alicia Keys.
ER (TV series): ER is an American medical drama television series created by novelist Michael Crichton that aired on NBC from September 19,1994 to April 2,2009. It was produced by Constant c Productions and Amblin Entertainment,in association with Warner Bros. Television. ER follows the inner life of the emergency room (ER) of fictional County General Hospital in Chicago,Illinois,and various critical issues faced by the room’s physicians and staff. The show ran for 15 seasons,becoming the longest-running primetime medical drama in American television history. It won 23 Emmy Awards,including the 1996 Outstanding Drama Series award,and received 124 Emmy nominations,which makes it the most nominated drama program in history. ER won 116 awards in total,including the Peabody Award,while the cast earned four Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Ensemble Performance in a Drama Series.
Who’s up first? OK, it’s Jennifer Lawrence and Maui …
– Jennifer Lawrence spent the holiday in a bikini, in Maui with her hot brother from www.celebitchy.com
– Celebrity Fashion: JENNIFER (TV series) LAWRENCE Wears Head To Toe Black At “Silver Linings Playbook” Screening from anythinghollywood.com
– Jennifer Lawrence Took a Break in a Blue Bikini from theblemish.com
We have seen a number of mentions of Glee (TV series) and Blaine Anderson too.
– Sneak peek: Glee “in the key of danger!” from www.sheknows.com
– Glee Season 4 Episode 7 “Dynamic Duets” Live Recap 11/22/12 from allieiswired.com
Swizz Beatz: also known as Kasseem Dean
Next up are Alicia Keys and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.:
– Alicia Keys SINGS A Tribute To The GUMMI BEARS On “Late Night” + Mashonda RESPONDS To Alicia DENYING That She CHEATED With Swizz Beatz! – “Alicia Keys stopped by “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” last night where she discussed her Girl On Fire disc and performed a stirring rendition ofthe theme song from Adventures of the Gummi Bears” – said theybf.com
– Alicia Keys Ruins The Gummi Bears Theme Song – www.dlisted.com
Gabriel: In Abrahamic religions,Gabriel is an angel who typically serves as a messenger to humans from God. He first appears in the Book of Daniel,delivering explanations of Daniel’s visions. In the Gospel of Luke Gabriel foretold the births of both John the Baptist and of Jesus. Christians of the Catholic traditions refer to him as Gabriel the Archangel. Gabriel is referred to as “he” in the Bible,and in Daniel 9:21 he is explicitly called “The man Gabriel”. Some moderns,especially New Age exponents,portray Gabriel as female or androgynous. In Latter-day Saint theology,Gabriel is believed to have lived a mortal life as the prophet Noah. The two are regarded as the same individual; Noah being his mortal name and Gabriel being his heavenly name.
Lastly it’s ER and Los Angeles.
– Gabriel Aubry & Olivier Martinez got into a fist-fight at Halle Berry’s house – “I’m just putting this question out there: is Olivier Martinez just as crazy as Halle Berry?” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Halle Berry’s Fianc and Baby Daddy Throw Bows In Her Driveway – necolebitchie.com
Still left wanting even more gossip? How about some pix…