Celebrities, they never stop – it’s time for our look through the most interesting links. Plenty of fascinating posts for you here, among them links to do with Kelly Rowland, Channing Tatum, Barack Obama and Pippa Middleton.
Who’s first?? Well, it’s Kelly Rowland and Los Angeles …
– Kelly Rowland, Ciara, Keri Hilson, Melanie Fiona & More Perform At VH1 Divas from necolebitchie.com
: also known as Tinseltown,,The Entertainment Capital of the World
We’ve seen a number of mentions of Channing Tatum and Hollywood as well.
– CHANNING TATUM And JENNA DEWAN Expecting First Baby from anythinghollywood.com
– Was Jenna Dewan-Tatum showing off a baby bump at the VH1 Divas event? from www.celebitchy.com
– Channing Tatum, the sexiest papa alive from www.sheknows.com
Newtown, Connecticut: also known as Newtown,Connecticut
Barack Obama and Friday have cropped up quite a lot too.:
– President Obama visits Sandy Hook families – “President Barack Obama on Sunday traveled to Newtown, Connecticut, to meet with the families of the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting and offer his comfort and support” – said www.sheknows.com
– Scum Of The Earth: Look At All These Racist Tweets Directed At President Obama As He Spoke In Newtown – bossip.com
– Obama’s Shameful Photo Op in Newtown – sandrarose.com
NBC: The National Broadcasting Company (NBC) is an American commercial broadcasting television network and former radio network headquartered in the GE Building in New York City’s Rockefeller Center with additional major offices near Los Angeles and in Chicago. NBC is sometimes referred to as the “Peacock Network,” due to its stylized peacock logo,created originally for color broadcasts. Formed in 1926 by the Radio Corporation of America (RCA),NBC was the first major broadcast network in the United States. In 1986,control of NBC passed to General Electric (GE),with GE’s .4?billion purchase of RCA. GE had previously owned RCA and NBC until 1930,when it had been forced to sell the company as a result of antitrust charges. After the 1986 acquisition,the chief executive of NBC was Bob Wright,until he retired,giving his job to Jeff Zucker. The network is currently part of the media company NBCUniversal,which is a joint venture of Comcast and General Electric since 2011 (and before that,jointly owned by GE and current Universal Music Group parent Vivendi). As a result of the merger,Zucker left NBC and was replaced by Comcast executive Steve Burke. NBC has 10 owned-and-operated stations and nearly 200 affiliates in the United States and its territories.
To finish, what about Pippa Middleton and Buckingham Palace?
– Will Pippa Middleton be offered $600K to be NBC’s ‘royal correspondent’? – “Despite her occasional photo-ops on behalf of her bland, basic party-planning book, Pippa’s promotional tour for said book has been pretty much non-existent” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Pippa Middleton wants a Today (NBC program) Show gig – www.sheknows.com
Still want more? What about even more pix…