Celebrities, they never stop – it’s time for our look through the most interesting links. Lots of fascinating posts for you here, including posts related to Jessica Simpson, Al Roker and Chris Brown (American entertainer).
Kim Kardashian: also known as Kim,Kimberly Noel Kardashian
Who’s up first? So, it’s Jessica Simpson and Pregnancy …
– Jessica Simpson hires her own personal Weight Watchers chef! from icydk.com
– Celeb bump day: Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian, Holly Madison from www.sheknows.com
White House: The White House is the official residence and principal workplace of the President of the United States. Located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW in Washington,D.C.,the house was designed by Irish-born James Hoban,and built between 1792 and 1800 of white-painted Aquia sandstone in the Neoclassical style. It has been the residence of every U.S. president since John Adams. When Thomas Jefferson moved into the house in 1801,he expanded the building outward,creating two colonnades that were meant to conceal stables and storage. In 1814,during the War of 1812,the mansion was set ablaze by the British Army in the Burning of Washington,destroying the interior and charring much of the exterior. Reconstruction began almost immediately,and President James Monroe moved into the partially reconstructed house in October 1817. Construction continued with the addition of the South Portico in 1824 and the North in 1829. Because of crowding within the executive mansion itself,President Theodore Roosevelt had all work offices relocated to the newly constructed West Wing in 1901. Eight years later,President William Howard Taft expanded the West Wing and created the first Oval Office which was eventually moved as the section was expanded. The third-floor attic was converted to living quarters in 1927 by augmenting the existing hip roof with long shed dormers. A newly constructed East Wing was used as a reception area for social events; Jefferson’s colonnades connected the new wings. East Wing alterations were completed in 1946,creating additional office space. By 1948,the house’s load-bearing exterior walls and internal wood beams were found to be close to failure. Under Harry S. Truman,the interior rooms were completely dismantled and a new internal load-bearing steel frame constructed inside the walls. Once this work was completed,the interior rooms were rebuilt. Today,the White House Complex includes the Executive Residence,West Wing,Cabinet Room,Roosevelt Room,East Wing,and the Eisenhower Executive Office Building,which houses the executive offices of the President and Vice President. The White House is made up of six stories?the Ground Floor,State Floor,Second Floor,and Third Floor,as well as a two-story basement. The term White House is regularly used as a metonym for the Executive Office of the President of the United States and for the president’s administration and advisers in general. The property is a National Heritage Site owned by the National Park Service and is part of the President’s Park. In 2007,it was ranked second on the American Institute of Architects list of “America’s Favorite Architecture”.
We have seen quite a few mentions of Al Roker and The White House too.
– Al Roker’s a bit butthurt his poop confession was a hit from www.sheknows.com
– Al Roker: I pooped my pants (at the White House) from popbytes.com
– The Time Al Roker Gambled And Lost In The White House from www.dlisted.com
Grammy Award: A Grammy Award (originally called Gramophone Award) ? or Grammy ? is an accolade by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences of the United States to recognize outstanding achievement in the music industry. The annual presentation ceremony features performances by prominent artists,and some of the awards of more popular interest are presented in a widely viewed televised ceremony. It is the music equivalent to the Emmy Awards for television,the Tony Awards for stage performances,and the Academy Awards for motion pictures. The first Grammy Awards ceremony was held on May 4,1959,and it was set up to honor musical accomplishments by performers for the year 1958. Following the 2011 ceremony,NARAS overhauled many Grammy Award categories for 2012. The 54th Grammy Awards were held on February 12,2012,at the Staples Center in Los Angeles,California.
Been reading about Chris Brown (American entertainer) and Instagram, Inc.? Snap!:
– Karrueche Tran pimps joint clothing line w/Chris Brown, confesses her love – “Karrueche Tran appears in the February/March issue of Vibe magazine to promote her new clothing line (?) that she’s collaborating upon with Chris Brown (uh-oh)” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Everybody’s Business: Chris Breezy Wants To Perform With RihRih At The Grammy Awards To Announce They Are Back Together! – bossip.com
Let’s finish up with a look at Paris and Louis Vuitton Malletier.
– FASHION FAB: Kerry Washington Rocks The “DJANGO UNCHAINED” Premiere Carpets In Paris & Berlin – “FASHION FAB: Kerry Washington Rocks The “DJANGO UNCHAINED” Premiere Carpets In Paris & Berlin Kerry Washington has been a fashion darling the last few weeks as she makes her way around the globe for premieres of her hit movie Django Unchained. Check out her looks in Berlin & Paris inside” – said theybf.com
– Out And About: Kimmy Cakes Spotted In Gay ‘Ole Paris Struttin’ A Gut Full Of Yeezy – bossip.com
Still left wanting more goss? What about some photographs…