Lots of links today, great isn’t it! Jessica Simpson, Selena Gomez and Gwyneth Paltrow are covered!
Pregnancy: Pregnancy is the fertilization and development of one or more offspring,known as an embryo or fetus,in a woman’s uterus. In a pregnancy,there can be multiple gestations,as in the case of twins or triplets. Childbirth usually occurs about 38 weeks after conception; in women who have a menstrual cycle length of four weeks,this is approximately 40 weeks from the start of the last normal menstrual period (LNMP). Human pregnancy is the most studied of all mammalian pregnancies. Conception can be achieved through sexual intercourse or assisted reproductive technology. An embryo is the developing offspring during the first 8 weeks following conception,and subsequently the term fetus is used until birth. 40% of pregnancies in the United States and United Kingdom are unplanned,and between a quarter and half of those unplanned pregnancies were unwanted pregnancies. Of those unintended pregnancies that occurred in the US,60% of the women used birth control to some extent during the month pregnancy occurred. In many societies’ medical or legal definitions,human pregnancy is somewhat arbitrarily divided into three trimester periods,as a means to simplify reference to the different stages of prenatal development. The first trimester carries the highest risk of miscarriage (natural death of embryo or fetus). During the second trimester,the development of the fetus can be more easily monitored and diagnosed. The beginning of the third trimester often approximates the point of viability,or the ability of the fetus to survive,with or without medical help,outside of the uterus.
Who’s first?? Well, it’s Jessica Simpson and Pregnancy …
– Jessica Simpson’s bun in the oven is a Boy! from www.accidentalsexiness.com
– Jessica Simpson: rinse, repeat… from www.mycelebrityrant.com
Spring Breakers: also known as Harmony,Harmony Korine
Selena Gomez and Spring Breakers have come up quite a lot this week too.
– Selena Gomez made Justin Bieber cry? from popbytes.com
– Selena Gomez jokes about making Justin Bieber cry: hilarious or mean? from www.celebitchy.com
– SELENA GOMEZ Jokes About Making JUSTIN BIEBER Cry from anythinghollywood.com
Self (magazine): Self magazine is an American magazine for women that specializes in health,fitness,nutrition,beauty and happiness. Published by Cond? Nast Publications 12 times a year,it has a circulation of 1,486,992 and a total audience of 5,541,000 readers,according to its corporate media kit. The editor-in-chief is Lucy Danziger. The vice president and publisher is Laura McEwen. Self is based at Cond? Nasts’ U.S. headquarters at 4 Times Square in New York,NY. Self was nominated in 2008 for a National Magazine Award (ASME) in the “personal service online” category for their annual Self Challenge,an interactive program that allows readers to log their workouts and watch videos,record their meals using an online nutrition diary,share recipes and tips and communicate with the online community as they track their progress. The Self Challenge is a three-month program that encourages women to achieve their weight loss goals by committing to a healthy lifestyle for 12 weeks.
Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay have come up a fair bit too.:
– Gwyneth Paltrow’s shilling a crazy diet she only adheres to a few weeks a year – “Over the weekend, I wrote up a preview of Gwyneth Paltrow’s April Self (magazine) Magazine interview” – said www.celebitchy.com
– GWYNETH PALTROW: My Strict Cleansing Diet “Changed My Marriage” To CHRIS MARTIN – anythinghollywood.com
– Gwyneth Paltrow opens up about her miscarriage – popbytes.com
But hold on … there’s more … the best of the pix…