Celebs up to the usual – it’s time for our look through the most interesting links. Loads of intriguing titbits for you here, among them posts to do with Rihanna, Chris Brown (American entertainer), Cory Monteith and Jessica Simpson.
First of all various sites seem to have been discussing Chris Brown (American entertainer) and Rihanna. Let’s take a peek:
– Chris Brown OPENS UP About FORGIVING Himself, APOLOGIZING To Rihanna, SAYS He Has Been “HUMBLED” On “TODAY” from theybf.com
– Chris Brown Keeps His Cool On The Today Show, Plus Discusses Love Triangle, Law & Order SVU Episode & Turning Down Oprah With Angie Martinez from necolebitchie.com
– And Karrueche Laughed: Rihanna Confirms Whether Or Not Chris Breezy Kicked Her Bad Gyal Flat Cakes To The Curb from bossip.com
We have seen a number of mentions of Rihanna and Twitter, Inc. as well.
– CHRIS BROWN: I’m “Definitely In Love” With RIHANNA (VIDEO) from anythinghollywood.com
Cory Monteith: also known as Cory,Cory Allan Michael Monteith
Next up are Cory Monteith and Substance abuses.:
– Cory Monteith voluntarily checks into rehab for ‘substance addiction’ – “Granted, it’s not like I keep a list of “Celebrities Who Will Probably Check Into Rehab This Year,” but if I did keep a list like that, I wouldn’t have added Cory Monteith’s name” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Cory Monteith checked into rehab! – popbytes.com
– Oh no! Glee’s Cory Monteith checks into rehab – www.sheknows.com
Easter: Easter File:Victory over the Grave. jpgDepiction of the resurrection of JesusType Christian,culturalSignificance Celebrates the resurrection of Jesus2012 date April 15 (Eastern)April 8 (Western)2013 date May 5 (Eastern)March 31 (Western)Celebrations Church services,festive family meals,Easter egg hunts and gift-givingObservances Prayer,all-night vigil,sunrise serviceRelated to Passover,of which it is regarded the Christian equivalent; Septuagesima,Sexagesima,Quinquagesima,Shrove Tuesday,Ash Wednesday,Clean Monday,Lent,Great Lent,Palm Sunday,Holy Week,Maundy Thursday,Good Friday,and Holy Saturday which lead up to Easter; and Thomas Sunday,Ascension,Pentecost,Trinity Sunday,and Corpus Christi which follow it. Easter or the Pasch or (among Eastern Orthodox) Pascha is a Christian festival and holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day after his crucifixion at Calvary as described in the New Testament. Easter is the culmination of the Passion of Christ,preceded by Lent,a forty-day period of fasting,prayer,and penance. The last week of Lent is called Holy Week,and it contains the days of the Easter Triduum,including Maundy Thursday (Holy Thursday in the Catholic Church),commemorating Maundy and the Last Supper,as well as Good Friday,commemorating the crucifixion and death of Jesus. Easter is followed by a fifty-day period called Eastertide or the Easter Season,ending with Pentecost Sunday. The festival is referred to in English by a variety of different names including Easter Day,Easter Sunday,Resurrection Day and Resurrection Sunday. Easter is a moveable feast,meaning it is not fixed in relation to the civil calendar. The First Council of Nicaea (325) established the date of Easter as the first Sunday after the full moon following the northern hemisphere’s vernal equinox. Ecclesiastically,the equinox is reckoned to be on 21 March (even though the equinox occurs,astronomically speaking,on 20 March in most years),and the “Full Moon” is not necessarily the astronomically correct date. The date of Easter therefore varies between 22 March and 25 April. Eastern Christianity bases its calculations on the Julian calendar whose 21 March corresponds,during the 21st century,to 3 April in the Gregorian calendar,in which the celebration of Easter therefore varies between 4 April and 8 May. Easter is linked to the Jewish Passover by much of its symbolism,as well as by its position in the calendar. In many languages,the words for “Easter” and “Passover” are etymologically related or homonymous. Easter customs vary across the Christian world,but attending sunrise services,exclaiming the Paschal greeting,clipping the church and decorating Easter eggs,a symbol of the empty tomb,are common motifs. Additional customs include egg hunting,the Easter Bunny,and Easter parades,which are observed by both Christians and some non-Christians.
Finally, how about Jessica Simpson and Pregnancy?
– Jessica Simpson has given up heels because her feet are ‘swollen and hurt’ – “Anyway, these are just some nice photos of Jessica Simpson, Eric and Maxi out for a walk on Easter morning in Toluca Lake” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Jessica Simpson’s bun in the oven is a Boy! – www.accidentalsexiness.com
– Jessica Simpson: rinse, repeat… – www.mycelebrityrant.com
But wait … there is always more … the very best of the pics…