Hi guys, yet another links roundup for you here. We’ll be covering plenty of stories, including Jessica Simpson, Belieber Kanye West and Heidi Klum.
Jessica Simpson: also known as Jessica Ann Simpson,Jessica
Who’s up first? OK, it’s Jessica Simpson and Weight Watchers International, Inc. …
– Jessica Simpson’s bun in the oven is a Boy! from www.accidentalsexiness.com
– Jessica Simpson: rinse, repeat… from www.mycelebrityrant.com
Justin Bieber and Twitter, Inc. came up rather a lot this week as well.
– God Wants Justin Bieber To Help People (But Monkeys Can Go To Hell!) from www.dlisted.com
– Justin Bieber: I’m famous ‘because God had a purpose for me to just help people’ from www.celebitchy.com
– JUSTIN BIEBER: “I’m Very Much In Control” from anythinghollywood.com
Kim Kardashian: also known as Kim,Kimberly Noel Kardashian
Been reading about Pregnancy and Kanye Omari West? Same here:
– Kimmy Cakes Packs On The Pregnancy Weight By Gaining Over 65 Pounds, Find Out How She Stuffs Her Fatty Face! – “Kim Kardashian Gains Excessive Pregnancy Weight The reality star, who recently went on a media blitz slamming her pregnancy weight haters claiming that she hasn’t put on that many pounds and is eating a super healthy and wholesome diet, has actually gained 65 pounds, the new issue of In Touch claims, due to her eating her feelings and binging on fattening foods – and RadarOnline.com has the details” – said bossip.com
Drowning: Drowning is the process of experiencing respiratory impairment from submersion/immersion in liquid. Near drowning is the survival of a drowning event involving unconsciousness or water inhalation and can lead to serious secondary complications,including death,after the event. According to the World Health Organization,drowning is the 3rd leading cause of unintentional injury death worldwide,accounting for 7% of all injury related deaths (est. 388,000 deaths by drowning in 2004,excluding those due to natural disasters),with 96% of these deaths occurring in low- and middle-income countries. In many countries,drowning is one of the leading causes of death for children under 12 years old. For example,in the United States,it is the second leading cause of death (after motor vehicle crashes) in children 12 and younger. The rate of drowning in populations around the world varies widely according to their access to water,the climate and the national swimming culture. Drowning itself is quick and silent,although it may be preceded by distress which is more visible. A person drowning is unable to shout or call for help,or seek attention,as they cannot obtain enough air. The instinctive drowning response is the final set of autonomic reactions in the 20 ? 60 seconds before sinking underwater,and to the untrained eye can look similar to calm safe behavior. Lifeguards and other persons trained in rescue learn to recognize drowning people by watching for these instinctive movements. Drowning occurs more frequently in males and the young. Surveys indicate that 10% of children under 5 have experienced a situation with a high risk of drowning. The following definition was accepted by the World Congress on Drowning in 2002 and subsequently by the World Health Organisation in 2005: “Drowning is the process of experiencing respiratory impairment from submersion/immersion in liquid. ” This definition does not imply fatality,or even the necessity for medical treatment after removal of the cause,nor that any fluid necessarily enters the lungs. The WHO further recommended “Drowning outcomes should be classified as: death,morbidity,and no morbidity. There was also consensus that the terms wet,dry,active,passive,silent,and secondary drowning should no longer be used.”
Last of all we have Heidi Klum and Easter.
– Heidi Klum Saved Her Son From Drowning – “Heidi Klum was on vacation with Henry, 7, in Oahu, Hawaii on Easter Sunday when a large riptide swept Henry away along with two nannies” – said theblemish.com
But wait … there’s more … the very best of the pix…