Hi peeps, yet another links review for you today. We’ll be going over a lot of topics, including Olivier Martinez, Gwyneth Paltrow, Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus.
Why don’t we begin with a glance at the websites that have been writing about Olivier Martinez and Los Angeles International Airport:
– Swirly Seeds: Halle Berry Announces She’s Totin’ A Gut Full Of French Fianc Olivier Martinez At The Tender Age Of 46 from bossip.com
Stripper: A stripper is a professional erotic dancer who performs a contemporary form of striptease at strip club establishments,public exhibitions,and private engagements. Unlike in burlesque,the performer in the modern Americanized form of stripping minimizes the interaction of customer and dancer,reducing the importance of tease in the performance in favor of speed to undress. Not every stripper will end her performance completely nude,though full nudity is common where not prohibited by law. The integration of the stripper pole as a nearly ubiquitous prop has also shifted the emphasis in the performance toward a more acrobatic,explicit expression versus the slow-developing burlesque. Stripping is typically associated with female performers; male strippers make up less than a third of the professional community. Strippers,when working,are typically found at strip clubs. House dancers work for a particular club or franchise. Feature dancers tend to have their own celebrity,touring a club circuit making appearances. Entertainers (dancers) are often not actual employees of the club itself but allowed to perform as independent contractor.
Gwyneth Paltrow and Los Angeles have come up quite a bit this week too.
– Gwyneth Paltrow in a VB mini at Tracy Anderson’s gym opening: cute or tragic? from www.celebitchy.com
– Gwyneth Paltrow: “I have the butt of a 22-year-old stripper!” from icydk.com
– GWYNETH PALTROW: My Friends Tell Me I Have The Butt Of “A 22-Year-Old Stripper” from anythinghollywood.com
Justin Bieber: also known as Justin,Justin Drew Bieber
Been hearing about Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus? Us too:
– JUSTIN BIEBER Turns Into A Tattoo Artist, Inks Without License (PHOTOS) – “JUSTIN BIEBER turned into a tattoo artist for a day and inked someone else, as seen in newly surfaced photos reportedly taken in June last year” – said anythinghollywood.com
Pregnancy: Pregnancy is the fertilization and development of one or more offspring,known as an embryo or fetus,in a woman’s uterus. In a pregnancy,there can be multiple gestations,as in the case of twins or triplets. Childbirth usually occurs about 38 weeks after conception; in women who have a menstrual cycle length of four weeks,this is approximately 40 weeks from the start of the last normal menstrual period (LNMP). Human pregnancy is the most studied of all mammalian pregnancies. The term embryo is used to describe the developing offspring during the first 8 weeks following conception,and subsequently the term fetus is used henceforth until birth. 40% of pregnancies in the United States and United Kingdom are unplanned,and between a quarter and half of those unplanned pregnancies were unwanted pregnancies. In many societies? medical or legal definitions,human pregnancy is somewhat arbitrarily divided into three trimester periods,as a means to simplify reference to the different stages of prenatal development. The first trimester carries the highest risk of miscarriage (natural death of embryo or fetus). During the second trimester,the development of the fetus can be more easily monitored and diagnosed. The beginning of the third trimester often approximates the point of viability,or the ability of the fetus to survive,with or without medical help,outside of the uterus.
Lastly we have Pregnancy and TMZ (website)
– MAYBE A BABY?!! Halle Berry AND Olivier Martinez SPARK PREGNANCY RUMORS – “Halle Berry AND Olivier Martinez SPARK PREGNANCY RUMORS Sources close to Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez says the couple are expecting their first child together and they already know if it’s a girl or a boy!” – said theybf.com
But wait … there’s more … the best of the pix…