Links, links – so many of them, so little time. Happily for you I’m on hand to dig through them all. Now, we’ve got discussions related to all sorts of things, including Sylvester Stallone, Sage Stallone, Lindsay Lohan and Ryan Seacrest.
Sylvester Stallone: Michael Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone (/stəˈloʊn/; born July 6, 1946), commonly known as Sylvester Stallone, and nicknamed Sly Stallone, is an American actor, filmmaker, screenwriter, film director and occasional painter. Stallone is known for his machismo and Hollywood action roles. Two of the notable characters he has portrayed are boxer Rocky Balboa and soldier John Rambo. The Rocky and Rambo franchises, along with several other films, strengthened his reputation as an actor and his box office earnings.
Why don’t we kick off with a glance at the places that have been talking about Sylvester Stallone and Sage Stallone:
– Sylvester Stallone’s Son Was Found Dead In His Hollywood Apartment from www.pinkisthenewblog.com
– Sage Stallone Dead; Sylvester Stallone’s Son Was 36 from www.thehollywoodgossip.com
– Sylvester Stallone’s Son Died from theblemish.com
Lady Gaga: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (/ˈstɛfəniːdʒʌrməˈnɑːtə/ STE-fə-nee jurr-mə-NAH-tə; born March 28, 1986), known by her stage name Lady Gaga, is an American singer and songwriter. Born and raised in New York City, she primarily studied at the Convent of the Sacred Heart and briefly attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts before withdrawing to focus on her musical career. She began performing in the rock music scene of Manhattan’s Lower East Side, and was signed with Streamline Records by the end of 2007. During her employment as a songwriter for the record company, her vocal abilities captured the attention of recording artist Akon, who signed her to his label Kon Live Distribution.
Lindsay Lohan doesn’t appear to have been out of the gossip magazines either:
– Lindsay Lohan, Lana Del Rey and Lady Gaga Had a Slumber Party? from icydk.com
– Lady Gaga Mocks “Skinny Bitch” Lindsay Lohan For Eating Cucumber For Dinner from www.thehollywoodgossip.com
Michael Clarke Duncan: Michael Clarke Duncan (born December 10, 1957) is an American actor, best known for his breakout role as John Coffey in The Green Mile, for which he was nominated for an Academy Award and a Golden Globe. He currently stars as Leo Knox on the Fox television series The Finder.
Been reading about Cardiac arrest and The Green Mile? Same here:
– Michael Clarke Duncan has a cardiac arrest. – “Currently he is the intensive care unit in an LA hospital after going into cardiac arrest this morning” – said icydk.com
– Michael Clarke Duncan: Hospitalized After Cardiac Arrest! Saved by Omarosa! – www.thehollywoodgossip.com
Randy Jackson: Randall Darius “Randy” Jackson (born June 23, 1956) is an American bassist, singer, record producer, entrepreneur and television personality. He is best known as a judge on American Idol and executive producer for MTV’s America’s Best Dance Crew. Jackson has won a Grammy Award as a producer.
Lastly it’s American Idol and Ryan Seacrest.
– Jennifer Lopez Confirms She’s Leaving American Idol – “After months of speculation, and the “hardest business conversation she’s ever had,” Jennifer Lopez confirms she is leaving American Idol after two seasons” – said www.people.com
– Is Randy Jackson also leaving American Idol? – icydk.com
– Jennifer Lopez Announces American Idol Exit: It’s Official! – www.thehollywoodgossip.com
But hold on … there is always more … the best of the pics…