Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge: Catherine,Duchess of Cambridge (Catherine Elizabeth “Kate”; n?e Middleton; born 9 January 1982) is the wife of Prince William,Duke of Cambridge,and member of the British Royal Family. The Duke of Cambridge is second in line to the thrones of the 16 Commonwealth realms and,should he eventually become King,she would automatically become his queen consort. Catherine grew up in Chapel Row at Bucklebury,a village near Newbury,Berkshire,England. She studied in Scotland at the University of St Andrews,where she met the then Prince William of Wales in 2001. Their engagement was announced on 16 November 2010,and Middleton attended many high-profile royal events before they married on 29 April 2011 at Westminster Abbey. Catherine has created a major impact upon British fashion which has been termed as the “Kate effect”,and in 2012,she was selected as one of The 100 Most Influential People in the World by Time Magazine.
Hi guys, yet another links review for you here. We’ll be going over lots of stories, including Nicki Minaj, Amanda Bynes, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Keith Urban.
Who’s first?? Well, it’s Nicki Minaj and American Idol …
– Missy Elliott & Timbaland DISH On Drake’s Aaliyah Album, Ciara’s Comeback & Nicki Minaj With “The Breakfast Club” from theybf.com
– Nicki Minaj Looks Like She’s Going To Band Rehearsals from necolebitchie.com
– Trouble In Paradise? Nicki And Mimi Are Already Getting On Each Others NERVES!!! from bossip.com
, California: also known as WeHo
Amanda Bynes and West Hollywood, California came up rather a lot in the week too.
– Amanda Bynes: Headed For Conservatorship, Britney-Style? from www.thehollywoodgossip.com
– AMANDA BYNES Does Not Like “Being Compared To” LINDSAY LOHAN from anythinghollywood.com
– Amanda Bynes Is Totally Fine from theblemish.com
Tuvalu: motto is “Tuvalu for the Almighty”
Been reading about Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine? Snap!:
– Duchess Kate & Pr. William win in French court, criminal investigation launched – “These are more photos from Duchess Kate and Prince William’s Solomon Islands trip, which I believe was the next-to-last stop of their Asian and Pacific tour – Tuvalu is the last stop, and they’re already there. What Kate Wore doesn’t have the ID on the pale yellow dress – all they have is a confirmation from the Palace that it’s by “an independent dressmaker”” – said www.celebitchy.com
– KATE MIDDLETON And PRINCE WILLIAM File Criminal Complaint Over Topless Photos – anythinghollywood.com
– Kate Middleton and Prince William Celebrate Their Victory (Video) – allieiswired.com
American Idol: American Idol,titled American Idol: The Search for a Superstar for the first season,is a reality television singing competition created by Simon Fuller and produced by FremantleMedia North America and 19 Entertainment. It began airing on Fox on June 11,2002,as an addition to the Idol franchise based on the UK show Pop Idol,and became one of the most popular shows in the history of American television. As of 2011,it was the most watched TV series in the Nielsen ratings and the only program to have been number one for seven consecutive seasons. The concept of the series is to find new solo recording artists where the winner is determined by the viewers. Winners chosen by viewers through telephone,Internet,and SMS text voting were Kelly Clarkson,Ruben Studdard,Fantasia Barrino,Carrie Underwood,Taylor Hicks,Jordin Sparks,David Cook,Kris Allen,Lee DeWyze,Scotty McCreery and Phillip Phillips. The series employs a panel of judges who critique the contestants’ performances. The original three judges were record producer and music manager Randy Jackson,pop singer and choreographer Paula Abdul and music executive and manager Simon Cowell. The judging panel currently consists of Jackson,singer/actress and record producer Jennifer Lopez and Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler. Other judges who have been a part of the show are songwriter Kara DioGuardi and talk show personality and comedian Ellen DeGeneres. The series is emceed by radio personality Ryan Seacrest and originally co-hosted with stand-up comedian Brian Dunkleman (for the first season). The series was described by rival TV executives as “the most impactful show in the history of television. ” It has also become a recognized springboard for launching the career of many artists as bona fide stars. As Entertainment Weekly puts it,”It’s given us Kelly,Carrie,Daughtry,and J. Hud.. Idol rules the reality roost because the winners of Fox’s ratings juggernaut actually do go on to greatness. And Taylor Hicks? He’s the exception that proves the rule.”
Finally, how about American Idol and Keith Urban?
– MARIAH CAREY Slams Rumors Of Feud With NICKI MINAJ On “American Idol” – “In recent star news, MARIAH CAREY has slammed rumors of a feud between her and fellow judge NICKI MINAJ on “American Idol”” – said anythinghollywood.com
– Rumor Control: Mariah Carey Denies Wanting To Knock Off Nicki Minaj’s Lacefront On The Set Of American Idol – bossip.com
Still hungry for even more goss? How about some photographs…
Complaint: In legal terminology,a complaint is any formal legal document that sets out the facts and legal reasons that the filing party or parties believes are sufficient to support a claim against the party or parties against whom the claim is brought that entitles the plaintiff(s) to a remedy]). For example,the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) that govern civil litigation in United States courts provide that a civil action is commenced with the filing or service of a pleading called a complaint. Civil court rules in states that have incorporated the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure use the same term for the same pleading. In some jurisdictions,specific types of criminal cases may also be commenced by the filing of a complaint,also sometimes called a criminal complaint or felony complaint. All criminal cases are prosecuted in the name of the governmental authority that promulgates criminal statutes and enforces the police power of the state with the goal of seeking criminal sanctions,such as the State (also sometimes called the People) or Crown. In the United States,the complaint is often associated with misdemeanor criminal charges presented by the prosecutor without the grand jury process. In most U.S. jurisdictions,the charging instrument presented to and authorized by a grand jury is referred to as an indictment.