Bradley Cooper: also known as Bradley Charles Cooper,Bradley
Hi peeps, yet another links roundup for you today. We’ll be going over a lot of topics, including Seth MacFarlane, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence.
Family Guy: Family Guy is an American animated sitcom created by Seth MacFarlane for the Fox Broadcasting Company. The series centers on the Griffins,a dysfunctional family consisting of parents Peter and Lois; their children Meg,Chris,and Stewie; and their anthropomorphic pet dog Brian. The show is set in the fictional city of Quahog,Rhode Island,and exhibits much of its humor in the form of cutaway gags that often lampoon American culture. The family was conceived by MacFarlane after developing two animated films,The Life of Larry and Larry & Steve. MacFarlane redesigned the films’ protagonist,Larry,and his dog,Steve,and renamed them Peter and Brian,respectively. MacFarlane pitched a seven-minute pilot to Fox on May 15,1998. The show was given the green light and started production. Shortly after the third season of Family Guy aired in 2001,Fox canceled the series. However,favorable DVD sales and high ratings for syndicated reruns on Adult Swim convinced the network to renew the show in 2004. Family Guy has been nominated for 12 Primetime Emmy Awards and 11 Annie Awards,and has won three of each. In 2009,it was nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Comedy Series,the first time an animated series was nominated for the award since The Flintstones in 1961. Family Guy has also received criticism,including unfavorable comparisons for its similarities to The Simpsons. Many tie-in media have been released,including Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story,a straight-to-DVD special released in 2005; Family Guy: Live in Vegas,a soundtrack-DVD combo released in 2005,featuring music from the show as well as original music created by MacFarlane and Walter Murphy; a video game and pinball machine,released in 2006 and 2007,respectively; since 2005,six books published by Harper Adult based on the Family Guy universe; and Laugh It Up,Fuzzball: The Family Guy Trilogy (2010),a series of parodies of the original Star Wars trilogy. In 2008,MacFarlane confirmed that the cast was interested in producing a feature film and that he was working on a story for a film adaptation. A spin-off series,The Cleveland Show,premiered on September 27,2009,as a part of the “Animation Domination” lineup on Fox. The eighth season of Family Guy premiered the same night. Family Guy holds a TV-PG and TV-14 rating,with the latter being used more often.
Who shall we look at first?? So, it’s Seth MacFarlane and Family Guy …
– Seth MacFarlane won’t be hosting the Oscars again! from popbytes.com
Kim Kardashian: also known as Kim,Kimberly Noel Kardashian
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West came up rather a lot this week as well.
– Khlo Kardashian wants us to stop mocking Kim! from popbytes.com
– Shots Fired Motley Crue’s Nikki Sixx Puts Kim Kardashian On Blast For Her Insensitivity Towards Oklahoma Tornado Victims, “Aren’t Your 15 Minutes Up” from bossip.com
– KIM KARDASHIAN Sends Personalized Music Box As Baby Shower Invite (PHOTO) from anythinghollywood.com
The Hangover and Bradley Cooper have been mentioned a fair bit too.:
– PETA slams Hangover III for simulated animal cruelty: reactionary or deserved? – “The Hangover movies kind of run together in a blur in my head, but I saw both of them and I remember animals figuring prominently in each” – said www.celebitchy.com
– How The Hangover Part III cast said goodbye to the Wolfpack – www.sheknows.com
Academy Award: also known as Oscars
Why don’t we wind up with a look at Jennifer Lawrence and Academy Award
– First Look: Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique – “So in that regard, here’s the first look at Jennifer Lawrence in full costume and make up as Mystique for X-Men: Days of Future Past via director Bryan Singer” – said popbytes.com
– PHOTO: Jennifer Lawrence’s hot bod for X-Men – www.sheknows.com
But wait … there is always more … the very best of the pics…