Links, links – so many of them, so little time. Luckily for you I’m on hand to dig through them all. Today, we’ve got posts related to all sorts of things, such as Ann Curry, Matt Lauer, Barack Obama, Johnny Depp and Kelly Osbourne.
Who’s up first? OK, it’s Ann Curry and Matt Lauer …
– Ann Curry Has Heart But That’s Not Enough to Co-Host Today: Critic from www.people.com
– Ann Curry Leaves Today Show With Emotional Farewell Speech from www.thehollywoodgossip.com
– Ann Curry Officially off ‘Today’ from theblemish.com
We’ve seen quite a few mentions of Barack Obama and NBC too.
– UPDATE: OBAMACARE Law Upheld by Supreme Court from sandrarose.com
– Cashin’ Out: President Obama Drops $5 Million On Olympic Campaign Ads from bossip.com
Been hearing about Johnny Depp and Us Weekly? Snap!:
– Johnny Depp Wrecked Amber Heard‘s Happy Lesbian Home, Maybe – “For the past couple of months, there’s been rumors that Johnny Depp has been Edward Scissoring Amber Heard ever since VaJohnny broke up and there’s been more rumors that the two started getting horny for each other while shooting The Rum Diary two years ago” – said www.dlisted.com
– Johnny Depp and Amber Heard: Dating? – www.thehollywoodgossip.com
Why don’t we finish off with a look at Kelly Osbourne and Breast cancer.
– Kelly Osbourne admits to getting drunk over distress at Jack’s MS diagnosis – “Still, one can understand why Kelly Osbourne would be particularly distressed at her brother’s diagnosis” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Kelly Osbourne Got Drunk Because Her Brother Has MS – theblemish.com
– Kelly Osbourne drunk on a plane: The emotional baggage – www.sheknows.com
Still hungry for even more goss? What about some photos…