Trey Songz: also known as Tremaine Aldon Neverson,Trey
Hi guys, another links roundup for you here. We’ll be covering lots of stories, including Trey Songz, Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris.
Cancer: Cancer Listen/?k?ns?r/,known medically as a malignant neoplasm,is a broad group of various diseases,all involving unregulated cell growth. In cancer,cells divide and grow uncontrollably,forming malignant tumors,and invade nearby parts of the body. The cancer may also spread to more distant parts of the body through the lymphatic system or bloodstream. Not all tumors are cancerous. Benign tumors do not grow uncontrollably,do not invade neighboring tissues,and do not spread throughout the body. There are over 200 different known cancers that afflict humans. Determining what causes cancer is complex. Many things are known to increase the risk of cancer,including tobacco use,certain infections,radiation,lack of physical activity,obesity,and environmental pollutants. These can directly damage genes or combine with existing genetic faults within cells to cause the disease. Approximately five to ten percent of cancers are entirely hereditary. Cancer can be detected in a number of ways,including the presence of certain signs and symptoms,screening tests,or medical imaging. Once a possible cancer is detected it is diagnosed by microscopic examination of a tissue sample. Cancer is usually treated with chemotherapy,radiation therapy and surgery. The chances of surviving the disease vary greatly by the type and location of the cancer and the extent of disease at the start of treatment. While cancer can affect people of all ages,and a few types of cancer are more common in children,the risk of developing cancer generally increases with age. In 2007,cancer caused about 13% of all human deaths worldwide (7.9?million). Rates are rising as more people live to an old age and as mass lifestyle changes occur in the developing world.
Let’s kick off with a look at the websites that have been talking about Cancer and Breast cancer:
– The truth about breast cancer and implants from www.sheknows.com
– Race Matters: The CDC Reports Black Women Are 40% More Likely To Die Of Breast Cancer Than White Women from bossip.com
: also known as The Sunflower State ;
We’ve seen quite a few mentions of Trey Songz and Kansas City Chiefs as well.
– Trey Songz Reacts To Jovan Belcher Murder Suicide, Plus Jovan Allegedly Struggled With Head Injuries from necolebitchie.com
– Trey Songz Says He Had Nothing To Do With The Tragic Murder-Suicide Of Kansas City Chiefs LB Jovan Belcher And His Girlfriend from bossip.com
Lifetime (TV network): Lifetime Television,often referred to as Lifetime TV,or most commonly,Lifetime,is an American cable television specialty channel devoted to movies,sitcoms and dramas,all of which are either geared toward women or feature women in lead roles. The cable network is owned by A&E Television Networks,which in turn is jointly owned by Hearst Corporation and The Walt Disney Company,with NBCUniversal holding a minority stake. Lifetime’s main competitors are Oxygen,the Style Network,and WE tv.
Been hearing about Crystal Harris and Hugh Hefner? Snap!:
– Hef’s Wedding to Crystal Harris is Back On – “26-year-old Playmate Crystal Harris ran off from the Playboy Mansion just five days before her wedding to 86-year-old Hugh Hefner thinking she was gonna sell her runaway bride story to Lifetime (TV network) and become a huge star, only nobody gave a rat’s ass, so then she pawned her engagement ring and told the world he was a premature ejaculator” – said yeeeah.com
– Hugh Hefner Engaged to Crystal Harris. Again – theblemish.com
Still left wanting even more goss? How about some pics…