Betty Ford: also known as Elizabeth Ann Bloomer,Betty
When celebs collide – it’s the perfect time for our links review. Lots of fascinating titbits for you here, including posts to do with Betty Ford, Miley Cyrus and Rihanna.
TMZ (website): TMZ is a celebrity news website that debuted on November 8,2005. It was a collaboration between AOL and Telepictures Productions,a division of Warner Bros.,until Time Warner divested AOL in 2009. However,it remained affiliated with AOL News and has the AOL News logo affixed in the upper right corner. The name TMZ stands for the historic “studio zone” or 30-mile zone radius from the intersection of West Beverly Boulevard and North La Cienega Boulevard in Los Angeles. TMZ’s managing editor is Harvey Levin,a lawyer-turned-journalist who was previously a legal expert for the Los Angeles television station KCBS-TV. The site claims that it does not pay for stories or interviews; however,Levin has admitted that TMZ does “sometimes pay sources for leads on stories”. Levin has stated that “everything is researched and vetted for accuracy. ” A companion TV series,TMZ on TV,debuted on September 10,2007.
Who’s up first? Well, it’s Betty Ford and TMZ (website) …
– Lindsay Lohan rehires Shawn Holley, goes to Betty Ford from popbytes.com
Marc Jacobs: also known as Marc
We have seen quite a few mentions of Miley Cyrus and Twitter, Inc. too.
– Miley Cyrus in black mesh Marc Jacobs at the met: punky & appropriate? from www.celebitchy.com
– MILEY CYRUS Snags Top Spot On Maxim’s Hot 100 List (PHOTO) from anythinghollywood.com
– Maxim names Miley Cyrus #1 on their Hot 100 List! from icydk.com
Jewellery: Jewellery or jewelry is a form of personal adornment,such as brooches,rings,necklaces,earrings,and bracelets. With some exceptions,such as medical alert bracelets or military dog tags,jewellery normally differs from other items of personal adornment in that it has no other purpose than to look appealing,but humans have been producing and wearing it for a long time ? with 100,000-year-old beads made from Nassarius shells thought to be the oldest known jewellery. Jewellery may be made from a wide range of materials,but gemstones,precious metals,beads and shells have been widely used. Depending on the culture and times jewellery may be appreciated as a status symbol,for its material properties,its patterns,or for meaningful symbols. Jewellery has been made to adorn nearly every body part,from hairpins to toe rings. The word jewellery itself is derived from the word jewel,which was anglicized from the Old French “jouel”,and beyond that,to the Latin word “jocale”,meaning plaything. In British English the spelling can be written as jewelery or jewellery,while in U.S. English the spelling jewelry.
Been reading about Mother’s Day and Jewellery? Us too:
– 5 Mother’s Day truths – “They make the breakfast for you, but you eat it for them The fabulous breakfast in bed for Mother’s Day, courtesy of your little ones” – said www.sheknows.com
Los Angeles: also known as L.A.,the City of Angels,Angeltown,La-La Land,City of Los Angeles
Finally, how about Rihanna and Los Angeles?
– Chris Brown confirms Rihanna split: ‘I can’t be wife-ing someone that young’ – “Ah, young love – so naive, so immature, and (in the case of Chris Brown and Rihanna) so violent and tiresomely repetitious” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Chris Brown and Rihanna have broken up again, he says ‘I Can’t Be Focused On Wife-ing Someone That Young’ – icydk.com
– Chris Brown confirms breakup with Rihanna – www.sheknows.com
But hold on … there’s more … the best of the pics…