A lot of blog posts today, great isn’t it! Robert Pattinson, Lolo Jones and Prince William of Wales are covered!
Who’s first?? OK, it’s Robert Pattinson and California …
– Robert Pattinson will give his first post-cheated-on interview to GMA next week from www.celebitchy.com
– Breaking Dawn Director on Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart Drama: Show Respect from www.thehollywoodgossip.com
Lolo Jones doesn’t appear to have been out of the gossip mags either:
– HURDLE GALS: Track Stars Dawn Harper & Kellie Wells Grab Medals, LoLo Jones GOES OFF On Media After Losing from theybf.com
– Tearful Lolo Jones: I’m not the Anna Kournikova of track! from www.sheknows.com
– Lolo Jones Hurdles… to Victory? from www.thehollywoodgossip.com
Been hearing about Prince William of Wales and Propecia? Us too:
– In White Folks News: Justin Beiber Offends Prince William With Receding Hairline Comments – “Justin Bieber Offends Prince William Pop superstar Justin Bieber is facing backlash from the Brits over comments he made in a recent interview regarding British royalty Prince William and his noticeably receding hairline” – said bossip.com
– Baby-face Bieber slams Prince William’s bald spot – www.sheknows.com
– Justin Bieber Disses Prince William Hairline, Causes International Outrage – www.thehollywoodgossip.com
Let’s finish off by taking a look at NBC and America’s Got Talent.
– Sharon Osbourne quits AGT, says NBC discriminated against Jack: fair? – “She just announced that she’s not returning as a judge on “America’s Got Talent” next season because the network, NBC, canned Jack after he was diagnosed with MS. In response, NBC has issued a statement that Jack’s upcoming role on the show was not confirmed and that they offered him other positions that he turned down” – said www.celebitchy.com
– NBC Defends Ousting of Jack Osbourne from Stars Earn Stripes – www.thehollywoodgossip.com
But hold on … there is always more … the best of the photographs…