Drew Barrymore: Drew Blyth Barrymore (born February 22, 1975) is an American actress, film director, screenwriter, producer and model. She is a member of the Barrymore family of American actors and granddaughter of John Barrymore. She first appeared in an advertisement when she was 11 months old. Barrymore made her film debut in Altered States in 1980. Afterwards, she starred in her breakout role in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. She quickly became one of Hollywood’s most recognized child actors, going on to establish herself in mainly comic roles.
Lots of posts today, great isn’t it! Rihanna and Drew Barrymore are covered!
Daily News (New York): The Daily News of New York City is the fourth most widely circulated daily newspaper in the United States. The first U.S. daily printed in tabloid form,it was founded in 1919,and as of 2012 is owned and run by Mortimer Zuckerman. It has won ten Pulitzer Prizes.
Who’s first?? So, it’s Rihanna and Daily News (New York) …
– Is Chris Brown (American entertainer) Talking About Relationship Issues With Rihanna On New Track? from necolebitchie.com
– Chris Brown’s father doesn’t want him to be with Rihanna, thinks it won’t end well. from icydk.com
Kim Kardashian: also known as Kim,Kimberly Noel Kardashian
We have seen a number of mentions of Paris and Greece too.
– RED RUSH: Kanye West REUNITES With Kim Kardashian For ANOTHER Shopping Trip In Paris from theybf.com
– Kim Kardashian headed to Paris with Kanye West from popbytes.com
French cuisine: French cuisine is a cuisine originating from France. In the Middle Ages,Guillaume Tirel Taillevent,a court chef,wrote Le Viandier,one of the earliest recipe collections of Medieval France. In the 17th century,La Varenne and the notable chef of Napoleon and other dignitaries,Marie-Antoine Car?me,moved toward fewer spices and more liberal usage of herbs and creamy ingredients,signaling the beginning of modern cuisine. Cheese and wine are a major part of the cuisine,playing different roles regionally and nationally,with many variations and appellation d’origine contr?l?e (AOC) (regulated appellation) laws. French cuisine was codified in the 20th century by Escoffier to become the modern version of haute cuisine; Escoffier,however,left out much of the regional culinary character to be found in the regions of France. Gastro-tourism and the Guide Michelin helped to acquaint people with the rich bourgeois and peasant cuisine of the French countryside starting in the 20th century. Gascon cuisine has also had great influence over the cuisine in the southwest of France. Many dishes that were once regional have proliferated in variations across the country. Knowledge of French cooking has contributed significantly to Western cuisines and its criteria are used widely in Western cookery school boards and culinary education. In November 2010,French gastronomy was added by UNESCO to its lists of the world’s “intangible cultural heritage” along with Mexican cuisine.
Been reading about Drew Barrymore and French cuisine? Us too:
– Drew Barrymore dyed her brown hair blonde: cute or fried? – “Yesterday we saw Drew Barrymore cook “clams Montecito” on French chef Eric Ripert’s cooking show, “On The Table.”” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Drew Barrymore: “Women are inherently moodier. I don’t know how men deal with it.” – icydk.com
Still want more? What about some more photos…