Celebrities, they never stop – it’s the perfect time for our look through the most interesting blog posts. Numerous interesting posts for you here, among them posts to do with Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Hayden Panettiere, Wladimir Klitschko, Jon Hamm, Stephenie Meyer and Saoirse Ronan.
Let’s begin with a look at the blogs that have been discussing Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson:
– Lindsay Lohan is hanging out with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson? from popbytes.com
– Kristen Stewart and Lindsay Lohan Are BFFs from theblemish.com
Wladimir Klitschko: also known as Dr. Steelhammer
Hayden Panettiere doesn’t appear to have been out of the gossip mags either:
– Hayden Panettiere Is Marrying Wladimir Klitschko from theblemish.com
Mad Men: Mad Men is an American dramatic television series created and produced by Matthew Weiner. The series airs on Sunday evenings on the American cable network AMC and is produced by Lionsgate Television. It premiered on July 19,2007,and is currently broadcasting its fifth 13 episode season. Mad Men is set in the 1960s,initially at the fictional Sterling Cooper advertising agency on Madison Avenue in New York City,and later at the newly created firm Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce. The focal point of the series is Don Draper,creative director at Sterling Cooper and a founding partner at Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce,and the people in his life,both in and out of the office. As such,it regularly depicts the changing moods and social mores of 1960s America. Mad Men has received critical acclaim,particularly for its historical authenticity and visual style,and has won multiple awards,including fifteen Emmys and four Golden Globes. It is the first basic cable series to win the Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series,winning it in each of its first four seasons in 2008,2009,2010,and 2011.
Jon Hamm and Mad Men have been mentioned a fair bit too.:
– Jockey offers Jon Hamm free undies for life – “Underwear company Jockey took advantage of the public interest in Hamm’s crotchal region with the tweet, “We hear Jon Hamm’s too big for his britches” – said www.sheknows.com
– Jon Hamm Would Like If You Stopped Talking About His Penis – theblemish.com
Saoirse Ronan: also known as Saoirse,Saoirse Una Ronan
To finish up, how about Stephenie Meyer and Saoirse Ronan?
– “Twilight” author Stephenie Meyer is coming to Miami – “Stephenie Meyer, author of the vampire love novels will be visiting Books & Books in Coral Gables (265 Aragon Avenue, Coral Gables, Florida 33134) at 3:00 pm to promote her latest book, The Host heading to the big screen!” – said www.accidentalsexiness.com
Not enough for you? What about even more snaps…