Barack Obama: also known as Barack Hussein Obama II,Barack
It is links roundup time yet again. We’ve got Taylor Swift, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and Keri Hilson all coming into the firing line!
Pregnancy: Pregnancy is the fertilization and development of one or more offspring,known as an embryo or fetus,in a woman’s uterus. In a pregnancy,there can be multiple gestations,as in the case of twins or triplets. Childbirth usually occurs about 38 weeks after conception; in women who have a menstrual cycle length of four weeks,this is approximately 40 weeks from the start of the last normal menstrual period (LNMP). Human pregnancy is the most studied of all mammalian pregnancies. The term embryo is used to describe the developing offspring during the first 8 weeks following conception,and subsequently the term fetus is used henceforth until birth. 40% of pregnancies in the United States and United Kingdom are unplanned,and between a quarter and half of those unplanned pregnancies were unwanted pregnancies. In many societies? medical or legal definitions,human pregnancy is somewhat arbitrarily divided into three trimester periods,as a means to simplify reference to the different stages of prenatal development. The first trimester carries the highest risk of miscarriage (natural death of embryo or fetus). During the second trimester,the development of the fetus can be more easily monitored and diagnosed. The beginning of the third trimester often approximates the point of viability,or the ability of the fetus to survive,with or without medical help,outside of the uterus.
Why don’t we kick off with a look at the sites that have been talking about Pregnancy and Us Weekly:
– Teen Mom Jenelle Evans confirms her pregnancy with trashy bra & sweatpants pic from www.celebitchy.com
– Jenelle Evans confirms second pregnancy by posting picture of her baby bump from icydk.com
Michael J. Fox: also known as Michael Andrew Fox,Michael J.
Taylor Swift doesn’t appear to have been out of the gossip magazines either:
– Michael J. Fox hilariously mocks Taylor Swift: ‘What a way to build a career’ from www.celebitchy.com
– Michael J. Fox Goes In On Taylor Swift from www.dlisted.com
– Taylor Swift is back in the studio, writing a song about Harry Styles, naturally. from icydk.com
Michelle Obama and Barack Obama have been mentioned quite a lot too.:
– First Lady Michelle Obama debuts new bangs on Twitter: adorable or tragic? – “First of all, our lovely First Lady Michelle Obama finally has a Twitter!!!” – said www.celebitchy.com
– Beyonce’s birthday poem to Michelle Obama – sandrarose.com
Kiss (band): Kiss (often stylized as KISS) is an American rock band formed in New York City in January 1973. Well known for its members’ face paint and flamboyant stage outfits,the group rose to prominence in the mid to late 1970s on the basis of their elaborate live performances,which featured fire breathing,blood spitting,smoking guitars,shooting rockets,levitating drum kits and pyrotechnics. Counting the 1978 solo albums,Kiss has been awarded 28 gold albums to date,the most of any American rock band. The band has sold more than 40?million albums in the United States,of which 20?million have been certified by the RIAA and their worldwide sales exceeds 100?million albums. The 1973?’80 original lineup of Paul Stanley (vocals and rhythm guitar),Gene Simmons (vocals and bass guitar),Ace Frehley (lead guitar) and Peter Criss (drums) is the most successful. With their makeup and costumes,they took on the personas of comic book-style characters: Starchild (Stanley),The Demon (Simmons),Spaceman or Space Ace (Frehley) and Catman (Criss). The band explains that the fans were the ones who ultimately chose their makeup designs. Stanley became the “Starchild” because of his tendency to be referred to as the “starry-eyed lover” and “hopeless romantic”. The “Demon” makeup reflected Simmons’ cynicism and dark sense of humor,as well as his affection for comic books. Frehley’s “Spaceman” makeup was a reflection of his fondness for science fiction and supposedly being from another planet. Criss’ “Catman” makeup was in accordance with the belief that he had nine lives because of his rough childhood in Brooklyn. Because of creative differences,both Criss and Frehley were out of the group by 1982. The band’s commercial fortunes had waned considerably by that point. Buoyed by a wave of Kiss nostalgia in the 1990s,the band announced a reunion of the original lineup in 1996. The resulting Kiss Alive/Worldwide/Reunion Tour was the top-grossing act of 1996 and 1997. Criss and Frehley have since left Kiss again,but the band continues with Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer. Stanley and Simmons have remained the only two constant members. Kiss has been named in many “Top” lists. They include Number 10 on VH1’s ‘100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock’,9th on ‘The Greatest Metal Bands’ list by MTV,number one on Hit Paraders’s “Top 100 Live Bands”,56th on VH1’s “100 Greatest Artists Of All Time”,and 26th on Gibson’s “50 Greatest American Rock Bands”. Kiss was nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame,ten years after becoming eligible. However,on December 15,2009,it was announced that Kiss did not make it in.
Let’s wind up by taking a look at Keri Hilson and Santa Monica.
– Solange Knowles PROMOTES “True” Release + Keri Hilson Gets Couples To “KISS AND TELL” – “Solange Knowles PROMOTES “True” Release + Keri Hilson Gets Couples To “KISS AND TELL” Texas-turned-Brooklyn gal Solange Knowles is over in the UKpromoting her TRUE EP while Georgia peach Keri Hilson hosted a Gillette (brand) event in Santa Monica” – said theybf.com
– Bitchie Or Not? Keri Hilson Attends Gillette’s Kiss (band) & Tell Event – necolebitchie.com
– Celebs Out & About: Keri Hilson, Solange Knowles – sandrarose.com
But wait … there’s more … the very best of the photos…