Barbara Walters: also known as Barbara Jill Walters,Barbara Jill
Loads of blog posts today, great isn’t it! Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Joy Behar and Barbara Walters are all covered!
Celebrity: A celebrity,also referred to as a celeb in popular culture,is a person who has a prominent profile and commands a great degree of public fascination and influence in day-to-day media. The term is synonymous with wealth (commonly denoted as a person with fame and fortune),implied with great popular appeal,prominence in a particular field,and is easily recognized by the general public. Various careers within the fields of sports and entertainment are commonly associated with celebrity status. These fields have produced prominent figures within these two industries. Many professional athletes have risen to fame such as golfer Tiger Woods,former boxer Muhammad Ali,football player Tom Brady,hockey player Wayne Gretzky,and basketball player Michael Jordan. Prominent entertainment figures have also reached celebrity status such as models Sofia Vergara,Gisele B?ndchen,and Adriana Lima,authors J.K. Rowling of Harry Potter and Stephenie Meyer of Twilight,pop singers Britney Spears,Taylor Swift,Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber,rappers Eminem,Jay-Z,Tupac Shakur,Biggie Smalls,Drake,Lil Wayne and Kanye West,musicians Jimi Hendrix,Bob Dylan,Elvis Presley,John Lennon,Paul McCartney,Mick Jagger,artists Damien Hirst,Salvador Dali,Pablo Picasso,Andy Warhol,Lucien Freud,radio personalities Don Imus and Howard Stern,political pundits and infotainers Bill O’Reilly,Ann Coulter,Bill Maher,Jon Stewart,Rush Limbaugh,and Glenn Beck,television talk show hosts Barbara Walters,Larry King and Oprah Winfrey,movie actresses Julia Roberts,Demi Moore,and Jessica Alba,television actors Charlie Sheen and Ashton Kutcher,national television correspodents Anderson Cooper,Katie Couric,and Meredith Viera or comedians Ellen Degeneres,Joan Rivers,Jay Leno and George Lopez. While people may gain celebrity status as a result of a successful career in a particular field (primarily in the areas pertaining towards sports and entertainment),in other cases,people become celebrities due to media attention for their extravagant lifestyle or wealth (as in the case of a socialite such as Kim Kardashian); for their connection to a famous person (as in the case of a relative of a famous person,such as Chaz Bono); or even for their misdeeds (as in the case of a well-known criminal such as Ronnie Biggs). Celebrities may be known around the world,within a specific country (e.g.,a top Australian rugby player); or within a region (e.g.,a local TV news anchor).
Who’s up first? OK, it’s Instagram and Celebrity …
– Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Beyonc Rides A Delivery Truck, Ciara In ‘The Game’ And More!) from styleblazer.com
Elisabeth Hasselbeck: also known as Elisabeth DelPadre Filarski,Elisabeth
Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn’t appear to have been out of the gossip magazines either:
– Elisabeth Hasselbeck has been kicked off ‘The View’ for being too right wing! from icydk.com
– Elisabeth Hasselbeck Kicked Off ‘The View’ for Being ‘Too Extreme and Right Wing’ from theblemish.com
Next are Barbara Walters and Us Weekly.:
– Elisabeth Hasselcrack Was Not Fired From The View (U.S. TV series) So Says Barbara Walters – “As Whoopi Goldberg and The Tasmanian Devil’s twin sister, Sherri Shepherd, tried to contain themselves while screaming NOOOOOOOOOOO on the inside, Barbara Walters announced on The View today that Elisabeth Hasselback will terrorize viewers for as long as she wants to” – said www.dlisted.com
– Barbara Walters on The View: We love Elisabeth – www.sheknows.com
Primera Hora (Puerto Rico): Primera Hora is a newspaper based in Guaynabo,Puerto Rico and distributed daily throughout the island. The newspaper is characterized by its light format and easy reading. Its tagline is “Easy to read”.
Last but not least we have Puerto Rico and Primera Hora (Puerto Rico)
– You Can’t Be Serious: Shady ATM In Puerto Rico Dispenses Anti-Gay Receipts! – “They say money is the root of all evil, but cotdamn ATM In Puerto Rico Prints Anti Gay Bank Slips Automatic teller machines don’t get much more offensive than this” – said bossip.com
But hold on … there’s more … the very best of the photographs…